Reviews for TMNT: Mikey's Birthday
Ninjas Say Hi chapter 1 . 1/8
I liked it. I can tell that it's based on the 90's show because of the dialogue. You did Mange to separate Mikey full name when it's meant to be one word. Other then that everyone in character, for the show that you portray them as. Good job.
lili chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
hello
Silver Dragon SD chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
WOW! I LOVE IT! IT WAS SOOOO COOOOL! THANK YOU PRIYAN!
flikaroo chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Some really funny moments in this. Especially when Beebop turned on music my mistake. Thanks for the chuckles.
Mystery chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I like the fic...but you do know michaelangelo is one whole word right?Also Raphael's nickname is Raph not Ralph.
nicole chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
i loved it!it was so so so so so so so COOL it was AWESOME!
Meg chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
ha it's funny that mikey is the best person with pranks and calls himself Dr prankinstein when his birthday is on April fools day, maybe that's where he gets all his prankish thoughts
great story x
pheonixlegend chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Could you make a 2012 version?
freeasthebirds chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Nice story!
tmnt chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
AWWW CUTE
lilly chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
it was great but wat happen to him being shoot the did not see that
rosepetal21 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Type your review here...
Ayuhi chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I have read your story, and it was amusing. There is no confusion who says what, and the line of the story is clear. The characters have an obvious ratio, and well, it's just nice to read. No confusing parts and not a lot of typos.

But I do have to say something about Donatello's weapon. It's not a 'bow'(as in bow and arrow), but it's a 'bo' (a staff). So you might wanna change that. And Shredder does not say 'Cheerio', his doing and talking in the story is a bit of non-Shredder-ish. He is more aggressive and violent. And one last thing. Raphael does not want hugs, he wouldn't ever want one, not a group one at least. The Sais her threw at Michelangello were trademark, perfect. But the group hug is a no-no.

I didn't mean ta drill you into the ground or any. Just some feedback. Keep up the good work! :)
Sam chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Good job with this story. Forgive me if English isn't your first language but I noticed a lot of spelling and grammar errors. Try and work harder with that in your next story. Also, I'd like to point out that Raphael's nickmame isn't Ralph, it's Raph. No need to add the "l" in. And it's Michelangelo not Michael Angelo Hope this helps. :)
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan chapter 1 . 2/14/2012