Reviews for Ancient Hounds of War
Um to let you know that a UNSC Frigate, i.e. Stewart, Charon, Paris, and Strident, can not do a roll since it is so massive. A Prowler, Pelican, Banshee, etc. can do it. Also the correct term is Navigations Officer, not a pilot since they fly, Pelicans, Banshees, etc., and Navigation Officers put in commands such as the heading and the thrust speed it goes at. The captain tells the heading and other commands to the Nav Officer
Please update this!
mishap chapter 6 . 3/4
I just finished re-reading deja vu and decided to check out your other work and found this story to be fantastic. If I ask very nicely would you think about continuing it? Pretty please?
pleas continue this it is a grate story and i would love to see more chapters
I like it. make more!
Doomsdayvirus1 chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
This is a pretty good story and I would love to see more of it
levi.hall.9279 chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
Another excellent story do hope you continue.
LittleManY2K chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
Can't wait for more! You should totally continue!
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
Please update soon, this is a great story, with great Potential, hope you continue this.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
Great story, I love it. But during the second Star Wars movie, Anakin was a Padawan, not a full fledged Jedi Knight. I know this is fanfiction, but thought I'll tell. Also, I find it more helpful for when your posting replys to reviews to put the question along with your response.
Horizon Unsheathed chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
its a damn shame this story is dead. im not normally a fan of star warshalo crossovers either. oh well guess i cant complain since there was alot to it so far.
War Cry's chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
Noooo, Hiatus.
I get the feeling you've either;
1) Forgotten about this fic
2) Gave up on the fic, or
3) Ran out of idea's for the fic.

It's good, I'd like another chapter, but I sort of lost hope with the delay I'm seeing.
Nice long, well written chapters with Translations at the end. I like it :-).
Raiden Tachibana chapter 6 . 1/24/2015
I really like this story, and hope it gets it's long awaited update. once I started reading I couldnt stop until I reached this cliffhanger of a chapter ending.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
im thinking that was a bit much with the scope and size fo the planet but.. and a little worried that cortana will become the epic mary sue of technology and hacking everything especially with technology that is MILLENIA in the development and the amking that arnt even CLOSE to interacting with a vast amount of things. im fine with her being able to DO IT but work and effort and shes got to have rivals in palces of whats going on.

a third... exactly how many units of droids do you think make up an army?

anyway besides that im pretty much loving all of this right here...
and cant wait till it gets to the point of the sith being able to react. and SHEESH when it eventually gets to force sensitive versus Spartan... I mean tis beens hown repetadly that non foce users CAN actually fight force users of varying degress. of course it usually takes a lot of armnament and prep work but tis still POSSIBLE in a one on one way...
and their IS a difference between Jedi and hwo they fight and treat their non forcesensative enmies and SIth to .. so VERY curious, cause if you make jedi just squishy guys or you just have force choke equils dead...
well. should be fun!
Alden Kessler chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Just found you through this story and I'm definitly intrigued,you're quite a good writer