Reviews for Ancient Hounds of War
War Cry's chapter 6 . 1/31
Noooo, Hiatus.
I get the feeling you've either;
1) Forgotten about this fic
2) Gave up on the fic, or
3) Ran out of idea's for the fic.

It's good, I'd like another chapter, but I sort of lost hope with the delay I'm seeing.
Nice long, well written chapters with Translations at the end. I like it :-).
Raiden Tachibana chapter 6 . 1/24
I really like this story, and hope it gets it's long awaited update. once I started reading I couldnt stop until I reached this cliffhanger of a chapter ending.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 4 . 1/22
im thinking that was a bit much with the scope and size fo the planet but.. and a little worried that cortana will become the epic mary sue of technology and hacking everything especially with technology that is MILLENIA in the development and the amking that arnt even CLOSE to interacting with a vast amount of things. im fine with her being able to DO IT but work and effort and shes got to have rivals in palces of whats going on.

a third... exactly how many units of droids do you think make up an army?

anyway besides that im pretty much loving all of this right here...
and cant wait till it gets to the point of the sith being able to react. and SHEESH when it eventually gets to force sensitive versus Spartan... I mean tis beens hown repetadly that non foce users CAN actually fight force users of varying degress. of course it usually takes a lot of armnament and prep work but tis still POSSIBLE in a one on one way...
and their IS a difference between Jedi and hwo they fight and treat their non forcesensative enmies and SIth to .. so VERY curious, cause if you make jedi just squishy guys or you just have force choke equils dead...
well. should be fun!
Alden Kessler chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Just found you through this story and I'm definitly intrigued,you're quite a good writer
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Please write more for this.
maximum3030 chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Is the story dead or do you plan to update? if so when can we expect an update i really like your writing, not many people have an appreciation for the intricacies of of both halo and star wars that go beneath the obvious. i hope you continue writing stories like this
Tarnum1 chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
I noticed you are updating your Transformers fic, any chance of this getting the same attention?
Cool captain chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Very good
prophet chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
U should really continue with this story it is really good.
JJN37 chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
Well I really hope you update soon
fuzzyidioms chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
I have enjoyed what I have read so far and would love to see this fic continued. The premise is interesting.

I would find the contrast of Jedi seeing a competent military who has organized a force FAR larger than the republic army to have a Dramatic effect on the progression of the Clone war particularly given that the Geonosis flashpoint has been avoided successfully so far. Particularly in light of Darth Sidious being unable to push at this time for more executive powers.

Please continue this fic as a competently led Clone army not confused by the Jedi's poor war planning skills would be very entertaining.
Carlthompson chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
when is the next chapter coming out
Greatazuredragon chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
This is better than I expected, nice work, very interesting.
CJ-T-Bone chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
I hope you update soon. i am curious as to where this will lead. :)
Chris chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Great storey so far, but just a point about navigation in space, any interstellar capable star ship will have the most accurate star charts available, which would also include galaxies outside the milky way, as point references (like GPS satellites).

I mean if you have a good pair of binoculars and you know where to look you can see the Andromeda galaxy from earth. So I don't think it is outside the realm of possibility that the star charts in the Jedi temple would not have detailed the known galaxy's outside their own "galaxy far far away".

Considering what we can now see with the Hubble telescope, and what we will be able to see with the James Web telescope, and what ever types of telescope we would have in the future, I just think that Cortana would be able to at least recognise some common galaxies.