Reviews for Catwoman
chatterbox33 chapter 55 . 7/21/2014
I loved this Edward, and the story.
Alexis Winn chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
Huh. So I did read it right and he is on the spectrum, though I thought it was ever so slightly and not enough for diagnosis. He's been highly functional, but we did meet him as an adult, after all. I have to applaud you for being able to write about it in a way that hints at it without hitting the reader over the head with it. Moreover, reading about it in a central character could always read as awkward, but it's so a part of his skin that there's no discomfort other than the discomfort of getting comfortable with a character. Onward with my reading! I just had to drop a review in for this chapter just to let you know what a great job you've done with introducing Edward.
MarianaF chapter 55 . 6/22/2014
I it.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 24 . 6/7/2014
Lovely wedding.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
Jacob such a sour loser!
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
Crack attack was so hilarious!
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
Aww, to falling in love.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
This just made me cry.
Lena.in.the.sky chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
What?! What do you mean, there's a Vickie? Why is there a Vickie? And particularly WHY is there a Vickie that takes Edward to the back of Bella's house? I expect you to fix this! *taps foot impatiently*
No, seriously, please fix this. I really hate her :(
juicytreat2 chapter 17 . 5/6/2014
Wow! I'm torn between believing his strong feelings of thinking he's nuts and obsessed.
ReaderKat chapter 55 . 4/30/2014
Wow, very original storyline. Your Edward and Bella were very quirky and I never knew what they would do next! James was another big surprise in the end. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
i'm a serial reader of your stories, but a terrible reviewer. this chapter is hilarious. your sense of humor is perfect. laundry is languishing because of you.

i absolutely love your writing...all of it. thanks for sharing it.
Bonifashka chapter 54 . 4/13/2014
And I forgot to add.
I'm an atheist but you keep portraying really nice men of cloth so religion in your fics doesn't jar my nerves) And it sometimes does in real life so that is a sign of your talent. :)
Your priests are nice, strong, helpful and wise. Hope, there are many people like that around you.
Olga