Reviews for Catwoman
thunnababy chapter 45 . 8/25/2014
Uh oh. What does Vickie mean by that?
thunnababy chapter 44 . 8/25/2014
Loved this chapter. Their sexy shower and how they love each other so hugely.
thunnababy chapter 43 . 8/25/2014
As awful as this terrible trauma is it might just be the one thing that can change the course of James and Edward's lives in so far as their relationship goes. I hope so anyway. He is usually such a despicable character it is hard to imagine him turning a new leaf and becoming someone we could care shall see.
thunnababy chapter 42 . 8/25/2014
Cripes! That was a shocker! Will James survive and be a changed man? Will Edward work to mend their relationship now?
thunnababy chapter 41 . 8/25/2014
I hope she doesn't regret not telling Edward. Everything James said to her. I am sure he has twisted all that in his mind to only feed his jealousy and hatred for Edward.
thunnababy chapter 40 . 8/25/2014
Oh Bella please tell him NO! He's nothin' but trouble with a capital "T"!
thunnababy chapter 39 . 8/25/2014
They make a beautiful couple, imagine what their children will look like!
Once again I say, as I do in all your stories I've read so far...you write beautiful words.
thunnababy chapter 38 . 8/25/2014
Office sex is never a good idea, or so I'm told. ;)
thunnababy chapter 37 . 8/25/2014
Good chapter. Not a lot of angst with James and Vickie.
thunnababy chapter 36 . 8/25/2014
Vickie and James, as usual are double trouble. The bad seeds.
thunnababy chapter 35 . 8/25/2014
They're working out the kinks. Bella still has so much self doubt and I'm not sure what else Edward needs to do to make her see how wrong she is about her worth. Perhaps a child would be the one thing she could give him, above all else?
thunnababy chapter 34 . 8/25/2014
Okay, I was wrong, she isn't pregnant after all. Good, they need time to work out the kinks.
thunnababy chapter 33 . 8/25/2014
If I am right this is the first time since they were married that they've been apart for any length of time. I hope she doesn't feel as if she is being swallowed up, losing herself in Edward. If that is so, I don't think she should quit her job. She needs to hang on to her identity.
thunnababy chapter 32 . 8/25/2014
I am pretty sure our girl is pregnant. All the symptoms apply. There goes her plan to not be pregnant that first year! I got pregnant on our honeymoon so I can sympathize with her.
thunnababy chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
Well I think Edward spelled it out to Jennifer very clearly how much he and Bella love each other so I hope her little flirtations cease. Nothing more uncomfortable to be with someone who has their eye on your man. It used to happen to me at times and I wanted to pull their hair but my Hubs said to just ignor it. Why do some women feel they have the right to be so blatantly rude?
1,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »