Reviews for Catwoman
I it.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 24 . 6/7/2014
Lovely wedding.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
Jacob such a sour loser!
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
Crack attack was so hilarious!
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
Aww, to falling in love.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
This just made me cry.
Lena.in.the.sky chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
What?! What do you mean, there's a Vickie? Why is there a Vickie? And particularly WHY is there a Vickie that takes Edward to the back of Bella's house? I expect you to fix this! *taps foot impatiently*
No, seriously, please fix this. I really hate her :(
juicytreat2 chapter 17 . 5/6/2014
Wow! I'm torn between believing his strong feelings of thinking he's nuts and obsessed.
ReaderKat chapter 55 . 4/30/2014
Wow, very original storyline. Your Edward and Bella were very quirky and I never knew what they would do next! James was another big surprise in the end. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
i'm a serial reader of your stories, but a terrible reviewer. this chapter is hilarious. your sense of humor is perfect. laundry is languishing because of you.

i absolutely love your writing...all of it. thanks for sharing it.
Bonifashka chapter 54 . 4/13/2014
And I forgot to add.
I'm an atheist but you keep portraying really nice men of cloth so religion in your fics doesn't jar my nerves) And it sometimes does in real life so that is a sign of your talent. :)
Your priests are nice, strong, helpful and wise. Hope, there are many people like that around you.
Olga
Bonifashka chapter 55 . 4/13/2014
I love your writing! You have lots of different and exciting stories up your sleeve and I truly like the way you painstakingly create this world, these characters. Your lovers have flaws and they work to overcome them and their HEA is always earned, and not a gift out of the blue.
Having said that, I hope you are up to some constructive criticism. I am not a writer myself and not even a native speaker of English so I apologize in advance.
1. You have some grammar and spelling mistakes. And sometimes they baffle me when I look the word up in a dictionary and can't find it and then I google it and it turns out it should be written differently. It can be a bit annoying. And I know people out there who won't read a fic so you may lose a part of your audience because of that. And your plots are great enough to consider that a pity. Maybe ask someone to beta it. It's an editor's job anyway:-)
2. I've found out that there is such a thing as too much sex. Maybe it's only me, but in the end I pretty much scrolled through a couple of their lovemaking scenes to get to the plot development. It was the same with Laurel Hamilton with me. I like her earlier works but the last books about Anita and that another series about Meredith... There is almost nothing but sex. And that's really not good at all. It becomes routine and boring...and it shouldn't :-) I'm not saying you are like that but... don't overuse it, ok?
3. The last thing - I wanted the last chapter to be looooonger:))) And with more drama. And with a detailed description of James getting better. But... I guess, I just liked the story and wanted more of it so the end seemed too abrupt for me. It often does.
I will definitely follow you and read more of your stuff! Even if it means less sleep for me))
Hope I haven't offended you.
Olga from Russia.
NellC chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
How did I forget how sweet this story is? It's a balm on a difficult day.
shecater chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This looks like a good story !
Meadowgirl552 chapter 55 . 4/12/2014
I just adore this story!
1,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »