Reviews for Catwoman
FinnMac chapter 35 . 3/20/2015
I don't think Bella should have Facebooked that guy in any way, shape, or form. It was disloyal.
FinnMac chapter 34 . 3/20/2015
Maybe Bella could be helped with medication. She needs something.
FinnMac chapter 33 . 3/20/2015
She's really messing up.
FinnMac chapter 32 . 3/20/2015
Gee, I don't think it was the salami.
FinnMac chapter 31 . 3/20/2015
I have weekly gatherings with my 13 nieces and nephews who range in age from 2 to 19. They're not all there every week, but we usually have a quorum. We watch movies and play games. I tell stories about their fathers as children. And I fit in little sermons from time to time about life lessons. t Edward (and apparently you) knows about forgiveness and love is a lot.

What Edward (and apparently you) knows about forgiveness and love is a lot. And I'm going to impart the message to "my" kids. Huge compliment.

Thanks for a great chapter.
FinnMac chapter 30 . 3/19/2015
Eiffel Tower BJ? Inventive.
FinnMac chapter 29 . 3/19/2015
FinnMac chapter 26 . 3/19/2015
Cervix. Funny.
Snappher chapter 32 . 3/16/2015
Snappher chapter 30 . 3/15/2015
Funny...,I have no idea where youre gonna take this story! They were married by the half point...whats coming? :)
Snappher chapter 24 . 3/15/2015
Wow..Beautifully written
Snappher chapter 16 . 3/15/2015
Snap out of fhe bullshit, bella! He is not a lying player. He's not even able to be, IF he wanted to! He's told you how he feels, so believe it! Gah. Does she so enjoy her misery? Yes, its fast, so if its too fast they dont need to get married right away, but why not date?
Snappher chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
Edward must be more scared than Bella - he cant suss things out like she can. She should just fess up and tell him shes scared! Oi.
1,095 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »