Reviews for Catwoman
thunnababy chapter 33 . 8/25/2014
If I am right this is the first time since they were married that they've been apart for any length of time. I hope she doesn't feel as if she is being swallowed up, losing herself in Edward. If that is so, I don't think she should quit her job. She needs to hang on to her identity.
thunnababy chapter 32 . 8/25/2014
I am pretty sure our girl is pregnant. All the symptoms apply. There goes her plan to not be pregnant that first year! I got pregnant on our honeymoon so I can sympathize with her.
thunnababy chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
Well I think Edward spelled it out to Jennifer very clearly how much he and Bella love each other so I hope her little flirtations cease. Nothing more uncomfortable to be with someone who has their eye on your man. It used to happen to me at times and I wanted to pull their hair but my Hubs said to just ignor it. Why do some women feel they have the right to be so blatantly rude?
thunnababy chapter 30 . 8/25/2014
Loved this chapter. There is no city to compare to Paris. I loved it and want to go back one day, preferably with my own Edward. ;)
thunnababy chapter 29 . 8/25/2014
Bella is very intuitive, and I'm not sure if Edward has figured that out yet. Did he ever have an Intuitive flash card?
thunnababy chapter 28 . 8/25/2014
I understand why she wouldn't tell Edward about her feelings regarding James and his behavior towards her but he needs to know this.
They are so happy and I worry for them.
Great writing, you capture their love for each other so beautifully.
thunnababy chapter 27 . 8/25/2014
Uh oh, I just know James is going to cause a lot of trouble.
thunnababy chapter 26 . 8/25/2014
Wow is pretty much how I feel. I'll have to remember that Scrabble trick! LOL
thunnababy chapter 25 . 8/25/2014
Insatiable,who wouldn't't be. ;) Be still my heart.
Lovely.
thunnababy chapter 24 . 8/25/2014
That was beautiful.
thunnababy chapter 23 . 8/24/2014
That was just perfect. The next best thing to actually doing it. ;)
thunnababy chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
Hope that's the last we see of the pathetic Jacob. I have never liked his character, either in the movies or most FF's. I'm glad Bella told him exactly what he needed to hear.
thunnababy chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
I think Edward's had enough drama for one night so I hope Emmett and Rose don't add to it.
thunnababy chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
That was fun. A little Booz can light up the night.
thunnababy chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
Like he doesn't have enough going on with his relationship with Bella, now he has to deal with this threesome? Oy!
1,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »