Reviews for Catwoman
marigold123 chapter 52 . 4/25/2012
Edward's back...change of tactics. I sort of feel bad for James. He stayed while Bella was alone now Edward is back he's gone. James does need to go back and get help. Get off his meds and talk to someone. So does Bella. It's good Edward is back.
marigold123 chapter 51 . 4/25/2012
This is hard watching Bella and James struggle with their demons.
marigold123 chapter 50 . 4/25/2012
"Edward…here's what never changes…my love for you. This other stuff…it sucks. It's really hard…life. But there's so much good. My life with you? That's what I want. I don't want to be like I am now…and I know I won't stay here. But I've got to get through this." I think if Bella holds to this she will find a way to recover. Bella and James shared surviving...Edward and Bella share their life. Bella does need to talk to someone...Ben will be a start.
marigold123 chapter 49 . 4/25/2012
I hope Bella finds her sanity in Forks. It's ironic Jacob came to save him. He's still an asshole!
marigold123 chapter 48 . 4/25/2012
It was a crazy stunt wasn't it?
marigold123 chapter 47 . 4/25/2012
I hope they make it to Forks in one piece. I hope Edward doesn't totally freak out...but he probably will. Bella gets mean to Edward when he can't do anything about it. It's a fucked situation.
marigold123 chapter 46 . 4/25/2012
What is Bella going to do? How is she going to cope with this trauma? Will she see on her own she needs help, or will Carlisle see?
marigold123 chapter 45 . 4/25/2012
PTSD? Obsession? Being so close to death really affects you. Is James being obssesing? Is he suffering PTSD? I think Bella may be.
marigold123 chapter 44 . 4/25/2012
Have faith. Good motto.
marigold123 chapter 43 . 4/25/2012
Poor frantic Edward...it would kill me if someone I loved was hurt like Bella was. So scary. I hope Bella and James will be ok.
marigold123 chapter 42 . 4/25/2012
Just as Bella is seeing a good side of James, tragedy happens. I loved Bella's excitement over all the antiques and how James seemed to be acting human. Then everything went to hell...ugh!
marigold123 chapter 41 . 4/25/2012
All James sees is Edward the golden boy trying to end his life. Edward made James life hell as a kid. Everyone loved Edward and Edward almost gave up his life. I can understand James anger...but it festers and will hurt him if he can't let it go. At least Bella and James have a truce...I am keeping my fingers crossed!
marigold123 chapter 40 . 4/25/2012
The house in Forks is empty...a shell. I agree with Edward not wanting to sell it. This seems Bella's life now...living in Chicago doing interior decorating. She is having fun...until James. Are they two peas in a pod? Will James and Bella come to an agreement? I think James is more insecure than Bella.
marigold123 chapter 39 . 4/25/2012
Time with Esme was well spent...Bella the 'Hot Dish'! I loved the way Edward looked at Bella and asked her to go to the bathroom and come back so he could see her coming and going. I love Jeff Buckley. Poor Edward...seems like all the drama is on him now...Tanya's out? Ugh!
marigold123 chapter 38 . 4/25/2012
Edward is struggling too. He wants to get his worked squared away so he can pass it on and get back to Bella. Bella just misses Edward. Oh and Ugh! Interoffice sexual relations can be bad, but I think Tanya and Peter's are worse. They are number one and number two. If they fall out it could be bad. But then again it could be great. Edward does need to talk to them.
1,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »