Reviews for Catwoman
marigold123 chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
Well Edward's conversation with Edward was enlightening and confusing. Edward is scattered...so Carlisle must be a Psych? Edward was suicidal? Wow! I thought Edward was weird with his continual cat talk with Bella, knowing it was a sensitive subject...so Edward has issues. Makes sense in a way...not in the 'I'm suicidal' way...but maybe I have some communication skills issues... Edward is brilliant...being so close to genius? Or did his past and his mothers death hurt him? Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
Well I guess it's good Edward is happy. Bella isn't, neither is Vicki or Leah! LOL! Vicki is a real piece of work. Ugh! Vickie doesn't like the fact Bella is held in high esteem by Edward. Quite two faced isn't she? Ugh! I can't believe Edward invited a date to Bella's party...course she did tell him he could. So Bella is hurt and had to get away...

So what happened between Jacob and Bella...Leah?

I thought Bella still did bread days every so often...or does Jacob not know she does? Enjoying!
marigold123 chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Edward and Bella get along so well...when they aren't talking about cats!

Bella even said Edward was right about the cats. It's change.

I was hopeful when Bella felt Edward was making her change...have a BBQ...telling Emmett they needed to not be sad anymore...and then she calls herself a spinster...sigh!

Edward really likes Bella...her home, her friends...her food! LOL!
marigold123 chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
Life happens, even in Forks. Birth and death...and everything in between...it happens everywhere doesn't it?

I agree with Angela...Edward likes Bella. I think he is lonely too. Bella and Edward have the shared grief of losing a parent...they have some things in common at least!
marigold123 chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Bella and all her loved ones leaving...changing...her staying the same.

Ugh! The whole thing with the bread...Bella throwing the bread at Edward...sigh! The bread sounded wonderful...fire baked...and it was something Rose, Alice, Bella, Jasper and Emmett seemed to be a part of...now it's just Bella. It seems as though she does get a visit from Emmett and Jasper on bread days...I wonder why Rose and Alice left? It all sounds rather sad...

I think Edward may be attracted to this cat lady?
marigold123 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Sigh...poor Bella.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I think I sympathize with both Bella and Edward. Bella doesn't want change...she seems to want things to be like they use to be...when her father and Alice's father were alive. I am sure there's more to it...but it's what I get right now. Bella in hiding. Edward has fixed up the house and I don't blame him for his concern over cats crapping in his flower beds and killing the birds he feeds. Cats will be cats. I think they need to catch them all and spay and neuter them...and give them shots and let them go. At least they wouldn't multiply. Sigh...there's no easy answer without pissing the other off...
Capricorn75 chapter 55 . 4/22/2012
Great ending! I loved the whole thing. Thanks for writing it and sharing with us :-D
Capricorn75 chapter 53 . 4/22/2012
Oh, snap! I'd forgotten all about Aro!
Capricorn75 chapter 52 . 4/22/2012
So glad Edward is back home. But I sure hope James doesn't try to kill him while he's flying them to Chicago :-/
Capricorn75 chapter 48 . 4/22/2012
I'm so confused. If they're leaving Chicago for Forks, won't that be a multi-day trip, not a multi-hour trip?
Capricorn75 chapter 47 . 4/22/2012
I hope Edward is on his way back to the States. And I hope Bella signs up for some therapy soon.
Capricorn75 chapter 46 . 4/22/2012
Oh no, I don't want to keep reading! Bella, what are you doing girl? Of course, having never gone through anything as traumatic as she has, I really have no room to judge.
Capricorn75 chapter 45 . 4/22/2012
Well dang, this sure doesn't bode well. I have a very bad feeling about what's coming up.
mephis1 chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
Touching. Heartbreaking. Moving. Beautifully written.

The jigsaw pieces that they are, were, are now realising that they seek something else. Life.
1,093 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »