Reviews for Catwoman
marigold123 chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Bella and all her loved ones leaving...changing...her staying the same.

Ugh! The whole thing with the bread...Bella throwing the bread at Edward...sigh! The bread sounded wonderful...fire baked...and it was something Rose, Alice, Bella, Jasper and Emmett seemed to be a part of...now it's just Bella. It seems as though she does get a visit from Emmett and Jasper on bread days...I wonder why Rose and Alice left? It all sounds rather sad...

I think Edward may be attracted to this cat lady?
marigold123 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Sigh...poor Bella.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I think I sympathize with both Bella and Edward. Bella doesn't want change...she seems to want things to be like they use to be...when her father and Alice's father were alive. I am sure there's more to it...but it's what I get right now. Bella in hiding. Edward has fixed up the house and I don't blame him for his concern over cats crapping in his flower beds and killing the birds he feeds. Cats will be cats. I think they need to catch them all and spay and neuter them...and give them shots and let them go. At least they wouldn't multiply. Sigh...there's no easy answer without pissing the other off...
Capricorn75 chapter 55 . 4/22/2012
Great ending! I loved the whole thing. Thanks for writing it and sharing with us :-D
Capricorn75 chapter 53 . 4/22/2012
Oh, snap! I'd forgotten all about Aro!
Capricorn75 chapter 52 . 4/22/2012
So glad Edward is back home. But I sure hope James doesn't try to kill him while he's flying them to Chicago :-/
Capricorn75 chapter 48 . 4/22/2012
I'm so confused. If they're leaving Chicago for Forks, won't that be a multi-day trip, not a multi-hour trip?
Capricorn75 chapter 47 . 4/22/2012
I hope Edward is on his way back to the States. And I hope Bella signs up for some therapy soon.
Capricorn75 chapter 46 . 4/22/2012
Oh no, I don't want to keep reading! Bella, what are you doing girl? Of course, having never gone through anything as traumatic as she has, I really have no room to judge.
Capricorn75 chapter 45 . 4/22/2012
Well dang, this sure doesn't bode well. I have a very bad feeling about what's coming up.
mephis1 chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
Touching. Heartbreaking. Moving. Beautifully written.

The jigsaw pieces that they are, were, are now realising that they seek something else. Life.
mephis1 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
I really liked the way you wrote this chapter and conveyed with the minimal of fuss the deep well spring of Bella's grief and sense of abandonment.
mephis1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Laura Ingalls pioneer look crossed with repressed librarian look.

Not going to lie - that alone fascinates me already. And the new neighbour refers to her as the catwoman? Oh boy, I think there is going to be a wee bit of interesting times ahead.

I liked the way you introduced the characters and the story - it captured my attention. I just wanted to say that.
spechell chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
wow i didn't suspect edward has this kind of problem
spechell chapter 6 . 4/22/2012