Reviews for Think We Kissed But I Forgot
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
drunk blaine is hilarious
""I'm aware we don't wear blazers at Mickinley. He should Know. They don't make them in his ginormous size"
"I wanna be Pav when I grow up."
"I can never think straight. I'm gay."

Omg, I died of laughter, but some of the stuff he said was so sweet and I just fangirled at the same time.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
OMG..HE TALK TO THE TREE LOL OMG ..I BET IF THAT WASNT BLAINE , KURT WILL NE SOO LAUGH TOO.. LOL I LOVE IT..
Winged and Dangerous chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Ohmygosh I could not stop laughing at Blaine's drunk ramblings! I'm shaking in suppressed laughter right now 'cause I don't wanna wake my family up, I love drunk Blainers, great job! :D
koneko zero chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This fic is wonderful - a brilliant idea, executed (in my humble opinion) perfectly. It's also now canon to me.
A. Nonny Mouse chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
That won't be the last time Blaine kisses wood. THAT'S RIGHT, I WENT THERE.
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
hello, me reviewing another story of yours :) this was fantastic, you write drunk really well! I think you hit on all the good points for Blaine to hit at, and it was a perfect mixture of amusing and angsty. great!
divine529 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I liked this a lot. Normally I don't like reading about drunk!Blaine or Kurt but this one kept me till the end for some reason...I can't quite put my finger on it but I did. Great job :).
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Why couldn't something like this actually have happened on the show? Whyyyyyyyy?

The entire car scene left me with a bad taste in my mouth and I spent a while trying to figure out how Blaine got home. With this fic, I now have my headcanon in the form of your story and I love it. I love your drunk!Blaine and I love the interaction between the couple; plus I cracked up when Kurt found Blaine's essay on uniforms and how Blaine said he wanted to give it to Finn. That was hilarious!

I just loved this. I wish RIB would've done something like this on that episode!
Squiggle.giggle chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I wanted to write something like this but after reading this I think it would be a waste of time considering how amazing this story Is. I freakin loved it
aworldofmyimagination chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
That was so funny! I love drunk!Blaine now!
PlotterFTW chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
DRUNK BLAINE IS FUNNY EVEN WHEN HE'S BEING AN ASS.

But I was laughing my head off and then Blaine's talking about how he doesn't want to screw things up with Kurt and he can't stand that Kurt's disappointed in him and Finn's always on his case...

That made me want to cry :'(

I just want Blaine to be loved, I have a feeling he hasn't been getting a lot of it lately, aside from Kurt.

I can picture Blaine being guilty during WSS rehearsals and it breaks my heart :(

But KUUURRRTTT. He's good to Blaine even though Blaine was being an ass.
mardie186 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Too funny. Blaine Alcohol Stupidity. He needs to be the designated driver going forward. Because clearly he can't handle it. Loved when he was talking about telling Finn to SIT DOWN. Would love him to do that on the show. And about how he wasn't thinking straight...because he's gay. And talking to the tree.

Put your foot down, Kurt. Next time Blainers is the Designated Driver. And he gets the Shirley Temple with extra cherries. Because he already got yours...
See The Light chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I cracked up. I always wondered how Blaine, who I always thought lived in Westerville, walked 100 miles to get home, drunk, through all the Ohio forests. xDD

This is totally canon to me now. ;D
The girl that needs to log in chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
The expression, everything and more? That's exactly what I would use to describe this!

When we talked about it last night, your dialogue was hilarious! In this, it still is, also there is some of the serious stuff that is angsty-ly wonderful.

I loved that I could laugh and awwww and be sad multiple times during this!

Wonderful!
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Thank you so much for writing this. We'll never know how Blaine actually got home but this is perfect. Drunk Blaine seems very in character and your Kurt makes the perfect carer for him in this situation. It's funny but not overly so, just enough to keep the mood reasonably light considering what has just happened.