Reviews for In All the Places I Call Home
Spaceship Coupe chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
oh so adorable :) lovely story, definitely needs more reviews to tell you how good it was :D
Regretx993 chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Dang, I could just die from the FEELS!

Brittana is so cute together and I'm not even in raging fangirling mode right now.

This story convinced me even more that Brittana needs to be endgame!

-Regret

PS: Loved the ring-pop proposal. 3
Your Kaleidoscope Girl chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
What an adorable story!
Tygerlily44 chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Ohhhhh that's so sweet! They're so...beautiful.
holdmetonight chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
This story is amazing. So beautiful. Should have way more reviews :) Sad it's only 5 chapters. your other stories look so good too- can't wait to read them
PazuzuGodking chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Noooooo cuuuuute XD
tenteitudonadadeu chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
I love your stories... All of them. They're just so... Delicate and breath taking beautiful...

Keep writting, please ;)
turtledork chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Your Santana and Brittany really ring true to the characters on the show - definitely some of the best I've read. This was another gorgeous gorgeous story.

The last chapter had me smiling non-stop! They're just so perfect, and you write them so well :')
LilithL2 chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
beautiful fanfic...congratulations :)

really nice...
blueashke chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
:le sigh:

So beautiful and cute.
thankyouglee chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Loved "they don't wonder anything". Been there, done that.
thankyouglee chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
All 5 chapters took my breath away. You have a gift. THANKS!
whitherthen chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
I stumbled on this fic today and I'm really enjoying your writing. Your characterization of Santana and Brittany is really spot-on, and there's a wonderful flow to your words, pulling me from one paragraph to the next.

I had to stop and leave a review b/c your description of Albuquerque made me weepy - I've been missing the city for 3 years now. I really love the phrase "broken spine of mountains". That's a wonderful descriptor for the Sandias.
lizbean chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Very sweet. :)

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
terriblemuriel chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
I approve of everything you choose to do, be, and write. Seriously, this is so beautiful. And you capture the essence of our girls so well.