Reviews for A Matter of Education
yaoiprincess101 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
that was HILARIOUS! I was literally struggling to contain my laughter. Thank you for writing this awesome story!
Dawnsfloweratbloom chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
OMG that was so funny XD
Angelus Erreare chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Aaaah, I know that this kind of story has been done N-number of times, and in each time, it made me laugh...and give that overly familiar warm feeling. *sigh* this was just soooooo cute and funny!

Reallly cute.

Love your writing style; it's simple but does not fail to deliver impact. And that, is a sign of raw talent. A lot of authors just throw in technical mum-jumbos to elaborate their scenes in hopes of creating style and grandeur...and whatnot. But you, my dear, need not those things...

Your writing is perfect the way it is. So keep writing!

Take Care
-Mikami Yuriko-
Leon chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
SO thats where the stork story comes from good old Asbel
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Loved it. Sophie is adorable on so many levels.
shishousama chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This is so cute I can't even describe the fuzzy feelings and giggles this story gives me. Everyone is in character and the whole scene is very believable. Wonderful job!
Shana-Tan2131 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Wow cute and funny, nice job with this one.
simz1990 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I love this fanfic it was very well written, Cheria is just so motherly and she's trying to do what's right, asbel is just trying to avoid the situation all together (such as fathers ofton do) and Sophie has remained so innocent, that to see her grow up in the slightest way seems like it would taint her too much.
Cave's light of memories chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
LoL! Oh God I couldn't breathe this drabble was so funny!

Asbel naive as always, we have Sophie all innocent and Cheria all motherly and protective.

The Ending was funny too and, to be honest Asbel would've said that due to his naive nature.

Good work. I'd love to read another of your stories.
Falsetta-Arias chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
LOL. Well, that was a highly enjoyable drabble. This reminds me of a ToG fan comic where Cheria and Asbel's son told his parents Malik told him that Cheria and Asbel used Dualise to create him. Needless to say Asbel and Cheria weren't very happy with Malik after that.

Maybe that's what Asbel should've told Sophie: "Well, you know how we have this super duper awesome thing called the Arles Pot that we can Dualise stuff in? Well Cheria put in a lock of her hair and I put in a lock of my hair and POOF! Out comes your new baby brother! Of course he's not here yet because Dualising a baby takes quite some time..."
Ghost chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That stupid skankosaurus, now she'll be one of those government entitlement jerkdicks who take my tax money, eat my food, drink my alcohol, and never give ME anything in return! DAMN YOU SOCIALIST PIGS * *

Also MB says hi.
Daidairo chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Although I find it difficult to believe that Kyoukan would say that to Sophie (he'd be more likely to say something like they grew on trees in bunches, like bananas. Or something. XD;;), this is an amazing fic. I love the way they interacted in here, the way you wrote them; Sophie, innocent and bright, Cheria, motherly and protective, Asbel, completely naive and adorable. I especially love the end, where he did the pat-on-the-head.

And then talked about storks. XDDD

Good job!
AquaJet chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
FROGGY~!

OMG THERE'S SO MANY THINGSTHATIDON'TEVEN-*shot*

Cheria: Yes, I'd date her. woman knows how to work it B]

Asbel: HE'S SO ADORABLE AND HILARIOUS. Yes, he needs the talk. You see Asbel, that one night when you were feeling irresponsible with Cheria...[insert some junk here]...and that's why she's pregnant.

Sophie: SHE'S TOO CUTE. I WANT HER AS MY DAUGHTER 8D

*proceeds to flail and roll in happiness*