Reviews for When She Ran Away
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 1/25
Well, that was a satisfying conclusion! B&B smut & fluff. Does it get any better than that? You two are some of the best at it too, btw:-) I enjoyed this little ditty!
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 1/25
Poor Booth. That went a little better than I thought it would. Brennan was correct...she didn't run. I think I'm as grateful for that as Booth was.
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 1/25
Well, I definitely commented too soon in the last chapter, cuz Hurricane Hannah definitely made an appearance...bitch. Booth has got some splainin' to do. Looking forward to the end result of smut & fluff & B&B goodness...
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 1/25
Wow, amazing. You two are awesome together...the B&B of writers. Kudos on the amazing umfness. Loved it. Loved that there was no Hannah in the return to the states! Pure B&B. There's nothing better!
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 1/25
Evil indeed, but the promise of smutty B&B sex to follow, makes it beatable. What works for me though, is that this story is complete...so yeah for me:-)
bexie25 chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Loved this! Thanks a bunch!
Sylvia S. Hill chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
I love your stories. I started out reading monkey's stories and have read just about all of them, then read the ones you wrote with her. Now I'm hooked on your's as well. I love your well thought out plots and the build toward the end. The sexy stuff is well written, also; however, to me, that is just icing on the cake. I love a really, really good love story with some excitement and drama. Keep them coming. I'm working on reading all of yours. I'm really not a fan of the crossovers between Bones and Angel, because, I think, I was a watcher of "Bones" and fell in love with DB "Booth" before I ever watched "buffy" or "Angel". Sometimes I truly feel that "Booth" must be DB's alterego. I have watched him in his other series and movies and have caught many, many tells that must certainly be part of David. Even though I'm old enough to be his grandma, I'm still in love with him. Well Done!
Liz86000 chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
That was a wonderful fic... But boy, it was so painful at times, I wanted to hit Booth... I mean, if I were Brennan, I would think about Hannah's words of her going down on him everytime I would do that... God, the devil is in the details or something, right?

Anyway, great job.
redgirlang chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Wow how cool was that chapter! Booth is such a smooth character oozing charm & raw sexuality & Brennan no matter how hard she tries just can't resist bless her! Hey any woman couldn't resist that Boothy charm! Beautifully written, steamy hot & a perfect ending! Ange x
redgirlang chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Wow raw emotions in this chapter! Brilliantly written. Freaking awesome! Part V here I come! Ange x
redgirlang chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Major drama! I just wanna slap Hannah! Booth's in it up to his neck! Can't wait to see how he's goina pull himself outta this! Feel so sorry 4 Brennan! She actually stayed & listened to everything! Brave lady! Right heading 4 next chapter! Can't wait! Ange x
redgirlang chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Loved this chapter! Best line comes from Booth..."Stop squinting at me!" Keeping this short & sweet coz I'm busting to read the next chapter!
redgirlang chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Yay this was exactly how I wanted S6E1 to pan out! I couldn't stand Hannah & the fact she featured so much of season 6 made it difficult 4 me to watch! In fact she very nearly ruined the whole season 4 me! Saved only by her departure really & last 6 episodes! Very emotional to read! Loved it! ;) x
kikki hope chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
To much talk, not enough sex
kikki hope chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Hi. So I like that u brought hannah in. But I think she was around for far too long she said you don't need to tell me twice, after being told several times, and still had to be told. Booth should have said, u were fun, but I love bones.

Anyway keep writing