Reviews for Fireflies
greyeyedsammy chapter 35 . 5/15
It would've been funnier if Marley was dressed as supergirl
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 35 . 5/17/2015
Love the story and can not wait for more.
Sp chapter 35 . 3/21/2015
Hope you update soon! Love the story
Ahyah chapter 35 . 3/12/2015
Gra good read thus far! I do hope that you can or will eventually continue this story at some point.
Born2Try chapter 35 . 6/4/2014
So Quinn was right about Kitty. I wonder if you are planning to get Kitty and Marley together? I love that Quinn and Rachel are really communicated. They are so hot together.
HighOnFaberry chapter 35 . 5/29/2014
Yes can we please have a jealous rachel
goddragonking chapter 35 . 5/28/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
gleefaberry chapter 35 . 5/28/2014
I think you're getting your rhythm back with this story. The writing in this chapter is quite a bit better than the first couple chapters back.

I'm not sure I like how Quinn reacted to Kitty in this chapter. It's a little too much like Finn acts in many Finn-bashing Faberry stories, not just jealous and possessive but entitled and mean. Oh well. Hopefully, she'll be nicer.
LionAgron chapter 34 . 5/23/2014
More plzzz
goddragonking chapter 34 . 5/9/2014
great chapter , Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
Bosh chapter 34 . 5/9/2014
So good! More!
Born2Try chapter 34 . 5/9/2014
It was great to see the Glee club working together to win sectionals. I think it was really good what Quinn said to Rachel about Shelby. Its really nice to know that Santana has Rachel's back as well as Quinn's. I was brilliant to see Marley stand up for her mum and that the club stood with her. I loved the family dinner. Smut hot.
Born2Try chapter 33 . 5/9/2014
I am guessing that Kitty likes Marley and Rachel (with Quinn's help) will try and match make. I am glad that Rachel and Quinn are reconnecting with each other. I love that they both want to make each feel special and made each other proud.
gleefaberry chapter 34 . 5/9/2014
I appreciated the smut...it got better when Rachel was giving and it was a little more dirty. Emotion is all well and good (even makes the sex better) as long you don't slip into euphemisms like "proof of Rachel's love and desire."

I liked your other WIPs even better, and I hope you'll get these kinks (no pun intended) ironed out.

I would suggest not trying to cram so many canon elements and original storylines into 3,000 words or less. Even if it takes longer, for your other stories, I would hope you'd either cut down on the canon elements or write longer chapters so you can flesh them out better, instead of feeling like a catalogue.

I did appreciate that you didn't turn this chapter to a song fic (with lyrics sometimes interrupted by cheesy emotional lines) chapter. I hate those. LOL
Xaphyre chapter 33 . 5/8/2014
my main question is.. kitty&marley or marley&ryder/kitty&artie? I have to say I really enjoyed Kitty&Artie's relationship in the show, her character developed a lot after they started dating, but after reading some reading about kitty&marley in some other stories (mostly faberry, with k&m as a secondary pairing) I have to say I like them together.. their almost like faberry 2.0 hahahha and I'm so happy the girls' relationship is okay again! I was scared after the last 6 or 7 chapters! ;) can't wait to read more soon! xoxo *Paula