Reviews for The puppet's react to
Blade reacts to yaoi
CharlieAwesome chapter 3 . 1/8
it wont lit me say leech woman (elsa) make her react to dont hug me i'm scared
CharlieAwesome chapter 2 . 1/2
make react to don't hug me i'm scared
CharlieAwesome chapter 1 . 1/2
LOL You should make a chaper about reacting to don't hug me i'm scare!
Taranodongirl chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
You should try it with Blade an all of wafflepwn's freakout video's.
Mayyam chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
I love this! Can the next one be blade, while the you know scary cartoon ghost song playing.

"Tunneler: *in tears* OKAY I DID DRILL BLADE'S TEDDY BEAR PLEASE STOP"

I love that part but can the joke like backfire and the drill Blade taddy bear on mistake, and try to blame it on Tunneler again? You know why Blade try to catch him for doing it again?
Amanda K. Teals chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh, my god. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. This is hilarious. Great job!
darkangel325 chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
lol u should have a chapter with Blade :3 that would be so cool
xXTheFallenAngelXx chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Nice! I Loved it! This one was Even Better than the other one! xD

How's about you do Blade next?or Tunnler?

If you Do blade next i suggest a Scary Pop-up Video , OR a Scary Pop-up Game Like "TheHouse2" (wich can be found here : Scary-Games/The-House-2/) OR if you plan or Doing Tunnler then... i suggest him seeing "The Grudge" Movie or Game.

Anyways...Good Luck On The Next One!
HorrorLover777 chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
OMG, this is totally awesome! hehehe, Torch pissed his pants! XD Just making a suggestion, I'd like to see them react to Nyan Cat! It's nothing scary, just a gray cat with the body of a cherry Pop-Tart flying around space in a strait line leaving a rainbow trail behind it. This goes on for about three and a half minutes. Like I said, nothing scary, but I can see most of the puppets' patience wearing thin when they wait for the cat to do something else!
Penguinqueen423 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
That was hilarious! I can't wait to read the next reaction! I'm just throwing something out there, what about a reaction to the scary maze game? Plus the vid, Don't Hug Me I'm Scared is a pretty new one. Still, awesome work and update soon!
HorrorLover777 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
OMG HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!This was just hilarious! I'd kind of like to see poor Blade react to this video! Please update soon!
xXTheFallenAngelXx chapter 1 . 11/10/2011