Reviews for Sentiment
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
This is brilliant when are you going to update this?
The Color of You chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I beg if you please keep on writing this story! it's getting interesting right now and there's not a lot of fanfic about ShuraxAngel and this is one of my faves about them, cause well... There's a few stories about them but its still so good
Jeice Lover chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Why was this never continued?! This is such a good 'fic! I hope you decide to continue, I would die if I could see another chapter.
lawl chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
geez. this is good. update plz!
Haruko Takahashi chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Please continue! Loved how this fic is going :)
TErock95 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Interesting...apperantly, I'm not the only creature in the world to ship them (except from my Gorilla, yes?) I would like to know what happens next...
Siarex chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
This is a really good story. Even though English is not your first language it's well written. You should continue with the story. I don't mean to be rude but are you experiencing writer's block by any chance? Even if it is I hope you will continue with writing about the.
Lareske chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Great another chapter! I don't mind that they are OOC! Please keep updating!
Lareske chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Yay! There are really too few ShuraxAngel fics out there, and as you've said: Angel does deserve more attention! Thank you so much for writing about them! Can't wait to read more! (Story alert added)
Tongue-tiedWithSilverLies chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
...Is this the first review?...Cool. Anywho, I really like how this is going and I can't wait to see Angel's appearance. I agree, he needs more love even if he is a total douche. I like to think of him as a sort of Byakuya-like character. Noble, stuck up, follows his orders no matter who they hurt, but secretly he cares. New chapter soon please!