Reviews for Epidemic
EmitTime chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This was hilarious, I honestly wasn't expecting bugs of all things, but it was an excellent plot line. For someone who doesn't ship PruAus, you did a lovely job with this. The interactions here were well-done!
violonforte chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
For a non-PruAus shipper, this was actually wonderfully written! You've got these two down reallllllyyyyy well. Must've been because of the other combinations of the Frying Pangle...

And I just LOVE comedy! And wow, I wasn't expecting... *spoiler* of all things. -) So that's where the title came from.
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Kesesesesesesesesesesesese!
TheLastofUs chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh my gosh LOLLOLOLOL I'm dying. The ending was just PERFECT
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I EFFING LOVE HUNGARY!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Loved it! Please do sequel!
SereneStarfire chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I've just realized this is the third story that I've read of yours. I think I'm going to add you as a favourite!

You portrayed the character's perfectly, I imagined the scenes so clearly. I laughed a lot, and did a little squeal at they're awkwardness. Very well done! Liz at the end made me giggle. xD
Alisper11 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
EPIC-NESS APPROVED! 8D
BlackWindButterfly chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Despite how strange it may have been for you to write it, I feel that this was excellently written. I was certainly amused at any rate, laughing of course. I always enjoy the relations of the Frying Pangle. Again, excellent job with this.
Moon made of Ink chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
What the Hell? Why DIDN'T you make this a real story, instead of One-Shot? UGH! But, even though it's a One-Shot, it's still really good, nice job! _ X3

-Moon made of Ink
BeyondBeleif13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
xDDDDDD

This. this is amazing. I love it!

with any PruAust, it's not complete until Elizaveta gets it on camera lol
Tweaks chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I think the best part of this was how you had no idea where it was going. I couldn't even guess! Too funny, loved every bit of it!
CatastrophicMeltdown chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This was amazing! Just the right amount of humor, and a great plot. Great job keeping them in character too. :)

Definitely going to my faves. :D