Reviews for Taking One For The Team
Madbadger chapter 2 . 6/29
Totally love this story really hope one day u will write more.
IsaCabral chapter 2 . 4/11
Awesome!
AP79 chapter 1 . 1/16
WTF! Pmsl x
Madbadger chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
What a wonderful story I just wish u kept writing you are agreat writer would love to know what happened next.
killie 64 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Seriously sexy.
Terri411 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Ok why have you not continue they was just beginning to feel one other are you done please say it isn't so thank you :-).
Terri411 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
DAMN I wish I had a friend like that oh wait I have a girlfriend never mind loved this chapter thank you :-).
Paradox Delusion chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
That was a really good, defiantly hot spin on jane and mauras relationship :) I wish you would keep going
nigaikun chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
oh, please! this was hilarious! another one!
QueenIsles chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Wow! That's one way opto one for the team. Lol! Please another chapter would be great!
yayo7 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
PLEASSSEEEE do another chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
You should continue! Great story!
Quietscheentchen chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
I always enjoy rizzles smut :) that was a new concept and i like the idea. I wish there would have been foreplay but i guess that wouldnt have worked out with the concept, buuuuut maybe you can make another sequel. They both know now that its just not sex to help each other out. I assume they keep helping each other out, so they might aswell go all the wqy then. With teasing and touching and nipples and lots of tongue...maybe :D oh i should stop or ill need a cold shower again *heh* anyway would just be awesome to have the contrary of romantic sex and sex as just releasing stress.

Hope theres more to come.
tplunker chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I like to re-read stories and this is one of my favorites! It's so hot and funny as hell at the same time! Thanks for sharing this masterpiece with us. :)
CharlieLover chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh my!...That was hot, very hot! I know this story has been marked as complete but if you write anymore stories,I really liked the way the pair did not reveal their true feelings and how the sex sounded like they were doing each other a favour.

Maybe you could write a longer one next time,each chapter with a different sexual favour after lots of flirting and suggestive behaviour from Bostons finest girls?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »