Reviews for Letters to the Doctor
asgardianmints chapter 23 . 12/2/2011
Aww, this chap was so cute 3

Poor Melody.

I'm also glad that someone referenced to the "In the Flesh" line. That's been bugging me ever since it aired (I know that NT was supposed to be in the first half of the series, but it was still a bit annoying)
Mrs. Pepper Stark chapter 22 . 12/1/2011
I love these! it's so cool how you do a new dairy entry for each day! If you want, I have made a River/Doctor fan fic, you might like to read that. Can't wait for next chapter! :)

From MagicBinder
Curly Wurly Me chapter 20 . 11/29/2011
Another good one :)

Can I make a suggestion of one where she sees the doctor/her parents? That'd be cool :) Just an idea mind
fishxcustard chapter 20 . 11/29/2011
I just all the chapters available. Each time I pressed the next button, it felt like my heart was breaking for Melody. I think you captured her very well:)
Curly Wurly Me chapter 19 . 11/28/2011
Good ones :)
Curly Wurly Me chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
Love it! Really good chapter, such a good line on Amy's part like :)
Terra Young chapter 16 . 11/24/2011
Great job!
Curly Wurly Me chapter 16 . 11/24/2011
Aww these are all so good but they're really sad :'(

Good chapter
Curly Wurly Me chapter 15 . 11/23/2011
Aww this fic always makes me feel so bad for melody, I just wanna hug her :(
asgardianmints chapter 15 . 11/23/2011
This story is really cute, I look forward to every chapter.

But I was just wondering at which incarnation of Melody this is.

Is it when she was going to school in Leadworth while being secretly trained by the Silence, or is it before New York.
Curly Wurly Me chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
Aww another really sweet one :)
Curly Wurly Me chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
Really loved thay chapter about faith. REALLY good... did you get inspiration from 'the god complex'?
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
All twelve are excellent.
uzumaki misaki chapter 11 . 11/19/2011
Hmm faith. As a Christian, I've been trying to figure out how to write a DW fic from a Christian worldview if possible. I look forward your next chapter.
Curly Wurly Me chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
Aww, I feel so bad for melody. You wrote so well :)
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »