Reviews for Letters to the Doctor
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 152 . 4/10/2012
This it brilliant. Really. I think that this should've been part of the show, it's so amazing! It's so insightful, but still has something about it that makes it sound like a little girl.

Title ideas? "Letters to Timeboy." You know, cause in one of the flashbacks in let's Kill Hitler, Mels goes "Catch you later, Timeboy."

Can't wait for more!

~WolfyBD
pres1111 chapter 152 . 4/9/2012
Letters from Mels?
Annabeth The Unicorn chapter 152 . 4/9/2012
Maybe Mels' Wishes?
HPMewmorpher chapter 151 . 4/9/2012
This Is one of your best chapters yet. Keep it up!
Anon chapter 152 . 4/9/2012
I like these one shots, and I have a few suggestions:

You could call the next series Letters from Leadworth (yay for alliteration!)

You could do a letter about Melody stowing away on a boat or plane and being afraid of being caught and sent back.

Also, another letter about her mistrust of the Doctor; she doesn't like people fearing her without really knowing her, so I think she should say why the Doctor should be feared.
Pliffy chapter 150 . 4/7/2012
Yeah but anther idea close to this. How about Melody writes on how people walk up with a look of worry/curies/pity she runs away I mean the last chapters before the looks where about her worry of going back.

She could also hate the look of pity a lot of people hate that.
Kasserlena chapter 150 . 4/7/2012
I feel so sorry for Melody. :(

Maybe you could, I dunno, make it rain or something and Melody manages to clean most of herself?
Pliffy chapter 149 . 4/6/2012
Jerks!*angry face*
Pliffy chapter 148 . 4/5/2012
Thank you for updating but in my head the lady won't gave Melody back to the people she could have a bad feeling about them.
Pliffy chapter 145 . 4/2/2012
Sorry I had been reading your story but I had been on away from home so I only got my phone. But right now I'm on my dads laptop

good chapters I'm really feeling bad for Melody and two ideas(but the second one is will be the ending before the second story with Mels.)

about she meets a kindly woman who helps Melody.

the way the last chapter works Melody was scared of regeneration but when we saw her regenerate she looked like she was having fun. How about the chapter is about her feelings saying despite the fact she was scared it was kind of fun. Heck if you ask me I think Melody/Mels likes watching the shocked looks so that could be a part of it.

wait a third idea for Mels if you ask me I think Amy didn't realize she liked Rory into the scene in LTKH but if you ask me I think Rory always liked Amy. As a kid I think it was a kid crush bu grow into real love so Mels could realize Rory's crush on Amelie(did you aww when you show kid Rory he looked so cute!)
HelenaHermione chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
Poor, poor Melody.
duchesspond chapter 141 . 3/30/2012
This story is so good at breaking my heart. You're doing such an amazing job with these!
Pliffy chapter 133 . 3/21/2012
So is this the part where she becomes Mels? But I feel happy for Melody I can feel her relief and happens I mean though the writing not like the Sci Fi way.
stevethewintersolider chapter 132 . 3/20/2012
Hey this is awesome good timing fo her to run away, I do feel sorry for Dr Raenfrew though...

I look forward to to the update :D

I just alway wanted to ask that I havn't got the email about th update in a few days or any other updates and I was curious to check and found lots of story hav updated, it has also happened on my spare email. Do you know what happened? Thank you.
Pliffy chapter 131 . 3/19/2012