Reviews for Love is Pain
Like a Snowflake chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
So I thought this was gonna end at the 7th chapter. Was this epilogue necessary or you just wrote it for fun? I like how you tied it in with the main story of Umineko. There were some mistakes but...sometimes even I just wanna read something without caring about the typos. Just proofread your work more carefully, okay? This really shows that love is a strong theme in Umineko, like how friendship is the main theme in Higurashi :) I wonder what the theme is for Higanbana...
Like a Snowflake chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
This chapter was beautiful.

I especially loved this line: "This relationship would still be horribly messed up because the two people involved in it were. And that would never change."

But watch the spaces between your words! Some words are squished together!
Densetsu-no-Maguro chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
YOU MADE ME CRY, WOMAN. YOU MADE ME CRY SO MUCH AND FANGIRL SO MUCH AND THIS AND THAT AND ALL THAT AND AAAAAA.

-pats your shoulder and looks at you with grateful eyes-

AnimeCrazy195 chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
It was quite refreshing to see another fan fiction that shows us the other side of Bern and Lambda (especially Bern since she's always so stubborn!) Glad to have read it.
Like a Snowflake chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Renahh chen...it's been a while hasn't it? :( Do you still remember me? I still love BernxLambda! This is the first fanfic I've read in what feels like forever. There are some places where some of the words squished together, but your writing is really good as usual. Is Bern hugging Lambda at the end of this chapter?

I don't know what happened, but for the longest time I haven't been able to log in my fanfiction account . I haven't read your fanfics in so long! I haven't been able to update my own...I can't believe I got in today, but I tried because I really wanted to review "Love is Pain". Bern and Lambda belong together, no matter how twisted their relationship is _
Densetsu-no-Maguro chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
I fangirled at the last part. THE LAST, EPIC PART.

-Densetsu-no-Maguro.

[P.S. Sorry I lied (I thought I could do it, but apparently I couldn't, so it turned into a lie!) about publishing Rokkenjima Hotel 'tomorrow'. Apparently I was so busy at the time, but I'm almost done with the chapter. D]
AnimeCrazy195 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Really caught my interest! Would love to see how this plays out.
EXpertUS chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
hehehe... this is quite a good bernXlambda fic... hehehe...
TheDrawingOtaku chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I love it already! And i don't mind if you add Furfur or if it isn't going to be that light hearted. It sort of reminds me of Under the scarlet sky, which I loved so much. So, by my guess, it'll probably be a lot like it and pretty sad and dark like this chapter, but it'll end well in due time. I hope XD

Poor Lambda though T.T Bern you so mean! I'd try to kill you or hurt you severely for hurting poor Lambda if I wasn't completely sure you could kick my ass and make my life hell... -sweatdrop-

Well, I can't wait to see how it goes its great so far
Densetsu-no-Maguro chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
A BERN/LAMBDA FIC, RENNAH.

Is it just me, or did you invade my brain and find that this is one of my OTPs?

And did you just make me LIKE this?

Did you just make me LOVE this?

Yes, you did.