Reviews for Tarnished Hero
Sydney3 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
What a wonderful story! I've always wondered what happened after the credits rolled between those two. I love the Niles/Daphne interaction! Great work!
Miles2GoBe4ISleep chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
oh my this was wonderful! I didn't like how they didn't show what happened between Niles and Martin in that episode, it was so sad. This was beautifuly written sad but also very sweet and I felt everyone was in character. Thanks for posting this I really enjoyed it.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
love this! this was one of my top five favorite episodes and this goes into my top favorite stories of yours as well. Great job, very well done
leighann415 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Oh man, this was great! Such a nice continuation of the ep. It's good Martin & Niles talked things out and apologized. And the N/D stuff had me melting so much! *sigh* I love Martin saying that they're like Hester & him, and how they called each other "Hester" & "Martin." I just LOVED it all! Seriously, great story. *hugs*
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
A really good story once again. Love the mixed up sports terms as always! :) And the N/D stuff, esp. the use of the balcony! The comparison w/ Hester is nice, too, and something Martin def. would have said. I'm glad to see something from you for once where I'm not being tortured to death by cliffhangers! ;) Can't wait for the next story!