Reviews for Bridges I Have Burned
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
1) why didn't Clark try to resurrect himself by trying to find his body himself?

2) Shouldn't Lex be rushing to tell Crawford to go check Reilly's Field?
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Oh wow.
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
I feel sorry for Lana. She probably thinks she's cursed.
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Clark is gonna kill him.
nivael chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
great story! i love it :D
jason chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
ok so the pregnancy part was just downright disgusting -.- but other than that, awesome so far
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
Thank you a lot for this story. It was really original, and well written. I loved it :-)
Lois Ross chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
I love love love this fic! I almost cried when Clark died. I like how they say they agree 2 love each other 4ever.
goldacharmed chapter 11 . 5/8/2012
Wow, this story was awesome! And I love how you used the movie "the invisible" which is saying something cause I hated that movie, lol.
A.O.T.I.F chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
Nicely written with a mostly plausible storyline. Wish there could be a sequel! Good job!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
i wanted to know about Lex's reaction to the babies xD Woulda been hella funny. I bet, being the big science geek that he is, he would do everything in his power to start right on that project and keep a journal of the whole thing, lol. Wish I could say more, But I have an exam to go take. Thanks for sharing!

YYWKMN.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 11 . 2/9/2012
So... I should be doing school work right about now...

I really like the journey this fic took. The changes the characters went through were organic and fit into the fabric of the plot very well.

I'm also glad you skimmed over the Lana/Clark break up for two reasons: 1) Dear God do we see enough of those in the show to know that it's like. 2) The temptation for Lana bashing is too great, and I actually like Lana when she and Clark aren't angsting after each other. I like Martha's acceptance of the relationship, and Lois beig granted the knowledge of Clark's secret.

When Clark died it was a powerful moment for the four pressent, and seeing them pull together. Jonathan practically carryign Lex from the room says a lot about his strength, and capacity to do what's right for everyone. I'm reminded of the day Clark chose Lex, and Jonathan carrying him to safety while Lionel uselessly dithered about.

Speaking of Lionel I have two things to say about that... Yes you captured the severe creepy factor of Lionel's body being the vessle for Jor-El. You didn't let the reader forget it, and that sustained the feeling of unease Clark was experiencing. The second thing relating to Lionel is the fact that I certainly don't mind him not being around. I was wondering how you were going to handle that as soon as Clark's died... I knew Lionel/Jor-El was going to bring him back. Then there is the fact that this Jor-El shows more compassion for his son, and won't take the life of one of Clark's loved ones as long as they can agree to the training. That was a relief for me as that part of season 5 is my least favorite.

Now a final note; this fic is left at a nice place, but I'd like more. Believe me I've been at the place where you think it's over and readers ask for more. I would like a little more resolution on how their lives progress from here... even a mantage of moments that make up their lives would be nice.

This review is one of the longest I've written in a while. I just had so much to say, but didn't bother pausing between chapters to relate it. Thank you for writing this story.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
A great first chapter. It deals with what the episode gave us, altered the chain of events, and gave the reader understanding of Lex's state of mind at the moment. I'm looking forward to reading more.
purrfus chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
You did a great job bringing a lot of different elements together and created a very entertaining story. The sex was imaginative and fun.

I'm going to assume that Clark stopped to visit Lana on the way to Lex's so no going postal over the lack of break up scene.
silverdragon0315 chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
daaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love this fic damnit smallville should have ended this way stupid mopey unhappy endings *grumble*