Reviews for Spirit Master
johnycharmer chapter 10 . 7/23
best story interesting and intruiging i wish u can complete it
lord-kurama chapter 10 . 3/5
Interesting story mate, much different from many I have read and as they say different is better...
Early Bird.Night Owl chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
Good day,
I have just recently found this wonderful gem of a story. Even though you have not posted in a few years, I pray that you have not given up or forgotten about this unfinished stone. This take on Naruto as a Civ sparkles with originality and creativity. Please post more soon.
Kind regards,
Early Owl
sleepy chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
I like it can't wait for more good job
Burakkupurinsu chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
I really, laelly love this story, it's different and i don't know...keep up the good work.
Silver Heart11DOOM chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
more plz its realy good
J.E.P 1996 chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
On thing that has caught me flat footed, was that the Akatsuki only went into a frenzy in three years.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Why is there no periods at the end of the dialogue?
leafoflife69 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
please update its one of my favorite stories
peregrine829 chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
I love this story. One correction though: Naruto is a master distiller, not a master brewer. Beer is brewed. Liquor (which is what I gather Naruto produces) is, by definition, distilled.
Sai the Ink Master chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
I have read this story at least 5 times in the last few days and love it more and update soon unless it is discontinued, which would make me Emo...good job
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
:sniffle: Please, another chapter!? I yearn to know what happens next. :sniffle:
freezing1203 chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
awesome story! can't wait for the next chapter :D! good luck!
Dusk666 chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
alright i'll be honest when i first saw your story i didnt think it be any good.

You have proved me wrong
you wrote a great story
and made me a fan of it
keep up the good work
Samuez chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Totally different than anything I've read.

It's quite difficult to see why it's M rated as during the first 93k words, there's only one or two implied sexual references and maybe a few curses here and there. Unless it'll get more intense, it should be good with a T rating instead.

They are some issues with what's happening. I meant, this last few paragraph when you ban the 'two' ANBU, except for some reason Naruto had a sudden change of mind and ban just one while skipping out any references to the other one. I know he implied that the other was 'excuse' but why did the first ANBU made references to the other one when there's nothing to imply that Naruto wasn't going to ban the 2nd? It's very strange reading that paragraph or so.

Of course, there's some issue with missing words, grammar and etc but it's not so bad that I couldn't skim over them.

As for the pacifist Naruto, I find it strange that the citizen would forgive and forget about Naruto. And the concept of pacifist Naruto with no training in this world is mind blowing. Not in a good nor bad way, just very different and difficult to conceived.

Though I'm very indifferent to the mature and totally OOC of Naruto due to this being a AU, it's sorta hard to like him as a character for me. But that's just mainly because of how anal morally he is. There's a few thing that I find disturbing about his morality, but I can't really seem to find the mind to write it down at this time. But let's just say that I had a hard time liking Naruto near the end of this story for that reason.

However, I'll favorite and keep reading just for the variety in this story. I kinda wish there's a pairing, though. All of those ladies and not even implied closure? Sorta sketchy in my eye, haha.