Reviews for Sins of Our Young
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
"I will survive anything for these people. That is my duty as SeeD."
Is a very excellent line.
freefall-gypsy chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I love your three stories Sins of Our Young, Noblesse Oblige & ZXYT; I have read them multiple times, but I have a Question to ask do you know of a FFVIII fic where Squall tells Seifer that the Garden staff interrupted Cid before he could tell them the meaning of SeeD, because that is what happened.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Oh, I SO agree with your summary. More then you know. And, let Me tell you. This is better, and more BEAUTIFUL, then anything they could have thought up. Even if they, by some fucking miracle, weren't on crack and not homophobic idiots. LOOOOVE this fic. (And ALL AND EVERYONE of your Harry/Voldermort's. Shiver. So dark. So good.) Thank you for writing. Me.
Tite Ham chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Just finish the tenth chapters! That was a very nice story I really enjoy reading it!
I am always worry of ooc between seif and squall but you did so great! And the story is well write, easy for non English native to follow :)
I have a very good time and guess I will check your other stories!
Thanks for this good time!
Haunt of twilight chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
I love this story! While I would love for it to continue...I think it wrapped up nicely too...anything not answered is left to the imaginations of the readers! I love how Seifer and Squall got together!
Seta Kaita chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
hey. sorry for the delay in reviewing this fic. after not doing anything on monday cause of reading a certain other fic *coughs* my week got really busy...

anyway, i liked this fic, too. i like that you focused on plot very much. a lot of fics don't have too much of that, lately. i fell quite sorry for quistis, but one of them has to be the bad guy, i guess. i wish the game would've gone like that *sighs* maybe you should contact square enix and tell them to recreate the game after your fic i'd definitely guy it, then ;)
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
hehe, the second alternate fic of yours i'm reading today i'm curious about how this one turns out.
AyndeRod chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
Yeah, I think you're right about this wrapping itself up. Sometimes, there are things that are best left to their own devices.

Besides, I think if you ever did an after story, it would be tons cooler if it were actually after the game what the heck is going on with Seifer story. 'Cause there are so few good ones. And you do character growth so well.

I liked the five sleep spells bit. After all, that totally doesn't happen in game, but it really should. Hey you, sleep some more! Actually, I forget what game it is that I play that uses compound status effects. Got poisoned? here, make it worse! Might've been a tales game, but I don't think so, ...though in Vesperia when you're shocked and get shocked again before it wears off it increases the time limit again.

So yeah, you mentioned going back to HP? Is that wishful thinking still, or is there actually something ruminating in you're head?
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
Enjoyed it! Thank you. :)
Rrhagia chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
I loved it! Even without the epilogue. But then again, I love all of your stories.

*clasp hands behind her back and tilts her head to the side.* What about a HP/FFVIII X-over? It might help get you from one verse to another.
Honor chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
Yay cookies! Seriously Bats, I'm pretty much happy with anything your mind dreams up, although I will admit to not finish your DoctorWhocrossovers- I went off of Doctor Who about the same time you wrote the first one and never caught back up. Looking forward to whatever your brain comes up with next.
LunaStorm chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
*Here's hoping Kam-kun, my muse, is finally done with FFVIII and will let me play in HP again.*

...But we *like* it when you play in the FFVIII universe!

Anyway, the story's closing on a perfect moment. No need for an epilogue to draw it out and weaken it!
Firehedgehog chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
sweet ending, can't wait to see what ff8 fic you start next
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
*protests* It's plenty enough for an epilogue! Pwease? *unleashes Sad Kitty Eyes & Wibbly Lip*
Mrs.Potter-Black-Riddle-Malfoy chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
Poor Seifer, but everything worked out. I loved the ending, and i can just imagine the awkward scene- Seifer laughing his ass off, Squall glaring at Laguna, Laguna freaking out.