Reviews for Life with the Get Backers
SamiiRawrLove chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
It's super amazing! I hope you update soon! 3
The Warrior Of LOVE chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
Life would be much happier IF only you'll continue writting and put an ending to this wonderful story..
illijazGreen98 chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
continue it please
stargirl14 chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
this story is awesome i hope you updated it
Kyoya kumo chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
Add more chapters please, i love This anime/manga and i think your story is perfect and really good!
NyanWolfy chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Great job with the story so far!
joeykun8862 chapter 12 . 8/12/2012
The suspense is totally killing me for waiting on the next chapter! Please update soon! XD

P.S.: To the people who are reading this cool GB fanfic: 22 reviews?! Oh COME ON! Give at least ONE review to the author for inspiration!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
I wonder what will happen in the next chapter. I can't wait! I love the Get Backers and I love the Ban X OC fanfic! Update real soon! :D
Nylimor chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
More! Read all the chapters in one day.
irrelaventScribbler chapter 12 . 4/23/2012
I just found your fanfic recently and OMG it brngs back such fond memories! I havet read GetBackers in AGES, but wow, your story is really great! I love the way you portray Ban, he reminds me of a love-struck kid who doesn't know what to do so he picks on the girl hes crushing on. So curious to know whats going on in the limitless fortress, but I'm having a hard time identifyint some of the more obscure characters (again, havent read it in a long time) but still a great fic. Please keep writing, I, along woth all your other faithful watchers, will be waiting patiently for your return.

P.S.: I am SOOO hoping you can include Akabane in this at some point. XP I was kinda thinking he was in the room at the end, but then I realized he dosent wear purple shoes... _0
Mayumi-san chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
"I don't want any icing on my hair Ban-san...". And the smartass part of my brain said, "We don't want hair on the icing, either." Okay, forget that comment hehehehe

Asuka's been practicing kung fu with Natsumi? That's new. Since Natsumi doing kung fu seems a little OOC (for me, anyway), I think this idea could've been introduced as a scene, instead of a one-liner, since this is making me think how that happened.

"...this doggy dog world." - I think you meant dog-eat-dog world. Unless you were referring to this guy named Snoop :)

And I think a little bit more explanantion on why that little snap from Ban really hurt Asuka would be nice. I mean, it just seemed like typical Ban to me, but a writing a bit more on her thoughts during that moment could help so that we could feel her emotions. Or maybe Ban could've just yelled more hehe :) In any case, I think we need to understand why she was so hurt and angry, especially if this is a key point in the plot.

And the part in the end when she recognized her assailant. I think it would've been better if she murmured "Dr. Jackal", or "Akabana-san", rather than just the "...".

She had been going to the Infinity Fortress for a while now, and I think it would be good if we finally find out why :) Will be waiting for the next chapter!

And we have a new character - Kengo. Well, the plot's getting more complicated now, and I trust that you will put this all together nicely in the end. :)

Ja ne!
a-kun chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
hmmmm...interesting premise of the OC (i don't think i've read about a technopath before, i'm impressed), but storyline's a bit all over the place. By that I mean that there seems to be no main story whatsoever, the fic focuses on romance between ban and asuka, and the chapters contribute to that theme. i think you should introduce an arc where auska's past is the central theme. i mean, one chapter she's talking to mr x, then in another she's in infinite fortress, then in another she's making cupcakes...i can't see how they're connected at all. her abilities are a bit over the top too- a kung fu master, a great pastry chef, a teleporter and a technopath? not to mention she's rich too. that's a bit too much, no one in the GB world has that many abilities. i think you may need to tone it down a bit. oh, and you may want a beta-reader. as i understand it, english isn't your first language (i read your profile) there are some mistakes in grammar and composition (or maybe i'm just being a grammar nazi-it's entirely possible, y'know.)

keep writing! i think the chapter/s about asuka's past is coming next...maybe?
I go by No Name chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
Haha XD Ban was obviously jealous here :)) Update it! I'll be waiting :P
Mayumi-san chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
Great job, vedha! Ban's jealousy was protrayed very well here. It was very believable. So thank you for giving me my GB fix while I'm on vacation! :)
Rednorth chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
I really like this story and were it's going. It's getting more and more intresting and it's really funny to see Ban being jealous! XD

I like your character Asuka, and how you made the Infinty Fotress look more like a home and not a "battlefield" as it's always described in the manga.