Reviews for This Is Me
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I really feel sorry for Lovi in ds one...Feli is sweet,he's adorable but yeah he is the one who's always in the spotlight,not Lovi...poor soul (sigh) & ds is where Toni helps the situation:)
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I know how Lovino feels
sugarhuney2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Kyoooo! you're such an amazing author! Will you marry me please!? Jk, but seriously, YOU ARE TRULY AMAZING!
Resha04 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is very beautiful! I love how you make Romano different than any other Romanos out there. By that, I mean in this fic he leads a very ordinary life, so ordinary that he feels that he's not someone special. It's very realistic I think. Many people in this world are like that. And I agree to what he said in the end, though I mean no offense to Feliciano and many other people out there who had gained so much.

And I love how you portray the relationship and interaction between Antonio and Romano. It's subtle, yet so sweet.

Thank you for such a beautiful and deep fic
muShIii chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
wow, I bet there are a lot of people in front of their computer thinking
'Story of my life'
it was really realistic :)
and I loved it
IncomprehensibleSparks chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This story was so realistic, it was tragic. It sort of made me want to laugh and cry the same time...

Fantastic writing! I loved it... But I feel quite sad now...
YaoiPhox chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Chuu. I am in love with your stories. I really liked this one. Very well written, as always. (Reviews aren't my strong point but you deserve them.)
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
First off, I just want to say I love all the works I've read by you. Aside from a few grammatical errors, your work is phenomemnol. It's engaging, sexy, and so-so drool worthy. Each of your characters make me want to squeal and though I've only ran through your Spamano list, I am heavily considering taking up some previously untouched pairings because of you.

This story, this story has to be my favorite. Yes, I mourn the lack of p0rn but the feeling is so much that I can't help but love it. I feel like I relate to Romano and I bet that everyone whose read this does too! I'm not a bad kid/person but I feel like I haven't done anything noteworthy. I'm overshadowed and it's mostly my fault because I don't go out of my way to be noticed. I feel like sometimes I'm just there. Reading this just touched me on a personal level.

Keep rocking with your Hetalia fics and I'll keep reading and reviewing with a smile
Autumn Laef chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Really liked it! I like how Romano's mind works and how he tries to deal with everything. It was a good read :3
MintClover chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
It's fantastic! Just, why is Romano in antonio's bed?
pekebella chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
The Lovino you portrayed here was so absolutely impressive. I really like the way you write, long yet not hard to read and also quite deep.
zaliea chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Aww this story is so cute I love it!
Visual Vexation chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
awe, I liked Lovino's little soliloquy at the end XD
cuteandcuddly chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This is wonderful I adored it!
GILLARYSAURUS chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
fuck the haters. i loved the chopiness :D