Reviews for Turn of Events
ChakotayHater chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I can totally imagine that retard Chakotay being completely unsympathetic to Tom and giving him that "learned more in a lifetime" shit. His tattoo is more intelligent than him, after all.

By the way, most of your stories suck.

In this one, Tom says "You leave me cold. Ice cold."

I can't for the life of me imagine Tom saying something so fucking stupid and gay. You must be a moron.
The Passionate Admiral chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This is a pretty good story. It does explain why Janeway was such an asshole in Season 5.

But there is one odd moment. In the scene where the imposter is in the brig, you wrote that Tom had a grin of slight satisfaction on his face. What the hell did he do to be satisfied? All he did was tell the "captain" that she left him cold and draw blood from her. I wouldn't have been even remotely satisfied.

If I were in Tom's position, I would have called "Janeway" a whore, tell her she is a disgrace to the Starfleet uniform, and say something like "Now you'll know what it's like to be on the other side of this forcefield."
OEJS chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
That was a good story
Tom Robinson chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Very nice story, kept me interested all the way through. I can't think why you don't have more reviews though.
FlyGirl222 chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
I loved it! I always wondered why Janeway always lost her cool. I love the P/T thing as an underline story. A little bit of an abrupt ending, but still a great story!
Soledad chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Wow! Interesting story! Personally, I'd trust the true Janeway to behave like this, too, but that's just me.
starbaby chapter 1 . 11/7/2000
I really liked it. Good dialogue, great action. I loved the way Tom kept hollering "hold on!." Very dramatic! Paris is the man. Still, the ending was a little abrupt and I would have liked to see the real Janeway's reaction to all the abuse poor Tom suffered at "her" hands. Geez, he got flung in the brig, demoted, slammed into the wall, laughed at, threatened, sexually harrased. Fake Janeway really didn't like him. Poor Naomi Wildman probably never went near the Captain again. Good work.
Christine L. Davis chapter 1 . 10/13/2000
Marvelous story, it kept me enraptured for quite some time! I couldn't put it down (so to speak)! You are a very good story teller, everything is so believable and true to the Trek universe. And I must say there were a couple of lines that had me ROTFLMAO...especially the teepee line from Chakotay. LOL Well done!