Reviews for Busted
MarcelineFan chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Waruitenshi chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Freaking... AWESOME! I especially thought it was brilliant how you worked in Dr. D using his native language as that was sweet/heartwarming and also pretty hot/smexy! LOL You write the slashy goodness very well! Also, I saw on your profile that you are from Switzerland, and I find that to be just cool as heck... Lmfao I can't help liking the accent, yah know? Other countries all have interesting and cool things about them. :)

great fanfic series. I seriously adore this pairing! LOL Makes me remember the phrase "Love thy enemy!"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This... made my breath hitch in my throat. So well written! *files away*
ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
You should definetly do more of these.
hvmc5 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Oh, you are bad! Good job. Do you work with someone else, or by yourself to come up with these ideas. Please do more!
RainbowMoon13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Ok, so now you have to write one to tell us what is going on with Vanessa. There might be a few errors (if there were,they were minor as I don't remember them now and I just read it), but overall enjoyable. As I don't speak German, and I have a horrible time trying to find a decent translation, I appreciate the translation at the end.

I like the "short-story" approach as they follow each other, but don't leave you feeling like the story is incomplete. Looking forward to reading more of your work.