Reviews for Country Girl at Heart: Part 2
Alley89 chapter 99 . 7/14
llllqt
rebelchelle71 chapter 96 . 10/11/2015
With the way you are portraying Arizona, her giving Cody the money is totally in her character. Myself, personally, I think I would have told her "go to hell." You're portrayal of these characters is extremely touching. There have been several times I have teared up as I am reading.
rebelchelle71 chapter 36 . 10/8/2015
Holy shit! Love how you had Arizona kick that guy's ass!
rebelchelle71 chapter 27 . 10/8/2015
You captured the essence of this scene very well. Giving enough detail to allow us, the reader, add our own highlights. Well done.
Guest chapter 102 . 9/9/2015
Best story everrrrrrr
Guest chapter 62 . 9/5/2015
You are soooooo good at this
Guest chapter 57 . 9/2/2015
The end? So sweet
kassia.crislayne chapter 102 . 9/2/2015
First of all, what a ride (Richard's voice)! This was amazing! I read it in record time, I couldn't do anything but read it for 24 hours straight! Now here I am wanting more. And there is more, but I have more than 50 other stories to read and all I can think about is cowgirl and Ortho goddess.

I don't know if I wait a little or jump right in, I'm so confused! Anyway, I think that all of your stories end up as one of my favourites. Hell, you probably own my top 3! So it's no surprise that you're my favourite author! 3

About this fic, how much drama! Poor Arizona, poor Callie. But I loved every bit of it. Our girls almost didn't have a break, but they stuck together and that's what matters.

Also, since you adressed your fans from other countries, I'm from Brazil, YAY! LOL. I think I'm done here and I'll start reading CGAH 3 pretty soon. Probably today! :)

Thank you for taking your time to write another amazing story!
Guest chapter 36 . 8/25/2015
Wooww, you are soooo good at this
lisleydantas chapter 34 . 8/7/2015
Hey sweetie, sorry to bother you, but I noticed que your fic is being plagiarized... Especially in this chapter and in the following. The author changed a few things, but I can notice the same the resemblance! Withdraws, she used your idea!
Link is this .br/historia/539194/Meant_to_Be/capitulo/22/
Guest chapter 20 . 7/9/2015
This is the best story I've ever read and I love that it has a lot of chapters!
catie chapter 52 . 5/27/2015
I know in a little late reviewing but i just wanted to say you did so good with this story line i havent been able to stop reading for days. I cant wait to finish this part and start part 3. Great job.
GOF1024 chapter 102 . 4/6/2015
OMG! Just finished reading this story...LOVED IT! You are such an amazing writer/story teller. I love the interaction you have with your readers at the beginning and end of the chapters, too. Reading this so long after it was originally posted gave me the advantage of not having to wait on updates...however, YOU apparently did an exceptional job posting multiple updates a day! Nice! What an amazing talent, and an amazing mind that you have to be able to tell a story so unbelievably well, with all the ups and downs and plot twists. Awesome. Thank you. Now I continue my journey through all of your works...next, "Country Girl At Heart: Part 3".
Max chapter 44 . 1/26/2015
Love you'll doing a good job
Guest chapter 20 . 1/2/2015
Should have named the foal Geoffrey lol would have been hilarious
1,585 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »