Reviews for snuggling dysfuntional cats
inutilusgmail.com chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I saw that big bang reference! Heeee~ shenny 4 evah.

Love the style you write it, it is so very engaging.
Sashakinz chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I. Loved. This. Story. :) I have no words to describe to ADORABLE-NESS of this story.
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
AMAZING GRACE~ HOW SWEET THE SOUND~ OF ZUTARA~ GOODNEEEEESSSSS!

THANK YOU! Love this fic. It makes perfect sense, and is really cute! Love Toph, and the whole gaang! But Aang can be a bit of a handful. 3
Irako of the Desert chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I like how Toph plans to have many torrid love affairs. She'll probably grow up to be one hot hottie, use her illicit secret gambling tricks to become filthy rich, and build herself a stable filled with a harem of delicious men. She'd probably be best buddies with Jun, who would teach her all the ways to keep men tied around her little finger and they would go be terrors of underground fight clubs on their days off.
Erichthonius chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Haha, brilliant! It cracked me up read Toph's interpretation of events. Her frustration over Katara and Zuko's refusal to move forward in their relationship seemed very in keeping with Toph's character. It's easy for me to envision Toph getting fed up with all the indecisiveness and constantly mooning between the two. Toph does not do wishy-washy.

It was a little more difficult for me to see Toph thinking fondly on Katara and Zuko's mutual adorkableness. (Yes, I know the descendants of the Merriam brothers and Webster shudder at my bastardization of the English language.) I think overall your Not/Stalking Zuko series delves a lot more into Toph's softer, vulnerable side that we only get a glimpse of in S3 The Runaway.

Keep up the awesome work! Also I hope you had a fabulous vacation! _~
Mollypop chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I DIED at the' rubbing the tattooed arse better'! You are brilliant! Thanks for the shiggles!

Mollypop
Charmed-Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Toph's Point of view yay! A bit weird she's thinking so much about Zutara but oh well!
blueisasome chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I love this. It's hilarious. It kind of makes sense in a really weird way. Seriously love.
Kitakana chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This is just adorable. I love the way this story captures both of their characters so well.

Can't wait for the next chapter of Not Stalking Zuko!
Cho Mi-young chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Bravo! Several of these lines made me literally laugh out loud - you REALLY capture Toph's voice!

This was my favorite line:

"Toph could imagine them, later on, being the kind of couple that would take her out to dinner and offer her advice on all her torrid love affairs (Toph was planning on having several when she was old enough for it. There would be drama and passion for her, she was sure of it."

bwhahahahaha
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I adore this title. I knew I would love this before I even read this, and I was right. Toph is the best Zutara Shipper on Deck in the group, and her attitude is spot on. Seriously, you should have been on ATLA right beside Bryke. The Zutara might have even made it on with the innocent, cute, and caring Zutara style. (except for the "I love willies" song. Wink)
Iceheart123 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Great story. Sokka is being surprisingly mature about this Zutara business. It is a refreshing change from the other stereotypical Zutara fics. I wonder if Zuko and Katara will find out that they really can't hide things like this from Toph. Especially when they're being so glaringly obvious. those fools :)

Have fun on your trip!
VampiressE12B chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Oh that was adorable :) I was quite pleasently surprised when I saw this in my inbox
Spry chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Consider this a job well done! Pat yourself on the back! Give yourself a handshake!

Very nice. I thought you kept everyone in-character, it was well-written, and I could spot no errors.

Definitely the best part of this is the title. :P

Spry!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Awesome work on this. And the title is one of the greatest descriptions ever.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »