Reviews for Me? A superhero?
HarmonicSymphony chapter 12 . 9/3/2013
Please update soon! I am enjoying this story!
Demi-titan666 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
wooh my name is madison
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
Glad to see new chapters to the story. The new chapters have got me interesting in what's going to happen next. Maddy has shown she is a competent fighter, it's not easy to fight both Kick-Ass and Hit Girl, let alone at the same time. I'm curious to learn more about this purple rock, just what is it? And why did those robbers want it? Also adding to the twist is only Maddy seems to remember it, unless Dave is hiding the truth about that as well. Can't wait to see what happens next when the chapters are ready. Good work.
Makokam chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Hmm... sounds like Kick-Ass and Hit Girl are going to blow their own cover. Honestly, I think they would have been better off just letting her talk about it. And how could he/they even have known she was going to tell her friend all of a sudden?

This isn't a bad story, but everythin after the note in her locker was just...poorly thought out. Pointed messages are always fun though.

Makokam out.
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
It's no worries that you've been busy. This chapter wasn't a disappointment, I quite liked it. They really don't want Maddie telling anyone LOL. Can't wait to see more when it's ready.
Girl Team Rules chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Loved this chapter and merry christmas to you too
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Another really cool chapter, I'm loving the style this is written in, Madison seems like a cool character and very relatable, and Hit Girl is in character without going into the M rated verbal abuse, great stuff. Can't wait to see more!

And yes, Percy Jackson books are awesome!
Girl Team Rules chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Yeah! Hit Girl in the house! Sorry, i like her, she's awesome lol. agree with last reviewer, very funny chapter, i would react the same as well, probably. anyway enough babbling from me, love this chapter, love this story, please bring us more, pretty please!
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Funny and cool chapter, can't wait to see more!
Kingdomalith chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Damn, this is actually a really good way to start it. I like what you're doing with the way she's actually more capable of being a superhero unlike most of the "Wanna-be's".

Good clifhanger's by the way. Leaves more suspence for the next chapter. Gets the reader more tense to see what's next. I know I am.

Keep up with this story, I'm really can't wait to see what's next.

Keep writing awesome!

Kingdomalith
Girl Team Rules chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
yeah, yeah, yeah you updated. love this, glad her friend took it good but now i wonder who the voice is. love this, i already said that didn't i, sorry. anyway, love this
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Great chapter, oh man leaving it on a cliffhanger. Can't wait to see what happens next! Your welcome for the reviews!
Girl Team Rules chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
oh, I'm so excited. this is my first review on fan fiction and the first story i've read, not be disappointed, love it so far. please keep going!
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Cool update, will she tell her friend or not? Can't wait to find out! Also wonder if she'll get a new name or just keep it like that?
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
For a first fan fiction this was really good, and Maddie seems like a pretty cool superhero. Hope to see more soon, this is a great start.