Reviews for OBAN STAR RACERS: THE JOURNEY TO NOURAISIA
mayra chapter 24 . 11/3/2013
Beautiful story, I love it.
magmazite chapter 24 . 12/8/2012
great story :)
lovelyrosegirl chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
I can tell you like using lyrics every now and then. c(:
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 23 . 8/21/2012
YES! GO AIKKA! TEACH THAT ROYAL BITCH A LESSON! I never thought that 'I don't' would be the best words to ever hear in a story about love!
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
How dare you make the prince have amnesia! Give him back his memories right now!
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 18 . 8/21/2012
Middle name for a girl should be Maya (I have a hunch of why they're needed).
Also...I LOVE that you had us listen to that song, normally during battle scenes I just read through them like they're no big deal, but with the song...THAT WAS EPIC! I absolutely loved it! I hope Eva's going to make it out alright! I really want her and Aikka to be together!
Callista70 chapter 24 . 8/20/2012
jordan totally should have showed up for the wedding or the birth of Maya ether one
but it was great nonetheless it was awesome great ending
LoLLiMinniE chapter 24 . 8/20/2012
I even forgot there will be a last chapter O_O *my bad.. ._. *
After so many hardship and pain it's good to see most of the characters being happy!
I thought there will be a twist again in the end but fortunatelly there weren't :)
Well the Princess did it again but there weren't any serious things.. o
I also think the name 'Serenity' matches to their daughter! *w*
Actually this is my first (and last) review on this story but I want to write down what I felt during the reading of the entire fanfic
Sometimes it was really...I mean really painful to read the fic (at some parts)...not because the story was bad (well..actually there were too many bad happenings to me but that's another story.. xD)...it's because I kinda felt the pain that the characters (mostly Eva) felt and it was kinda hard for me (well I'm that kind of reader.. :P ) to keep reading
Even here...in the end I feared that something bad will happen!
But after all I really enjoyed this
I could even imagine this as the second season of OSR...well not really a second season...more like a side story! _
This was a good experience to read it (although the lots of depressing happening.. :P)
Sincerely Thank You and I hope you will keep writing some awesome stuffs! :)
Dream Dragoness chapter 23 . 8/18/2012
I hope you continue soon. The tension's killing me!
GhostChild13 chapter 23 . 8/16/2012
HEY! DONT END IT! I just read this entire fanfiction tonight! Please don't end it! I'm begging you! I love all of it! how you used lines from the show and how realistic it is! I am hooked! I normally am not a big fan of stories with drama but I love this, I'm BEGGING YOU! DON'T END IT HERE! I will be waiting for the next chapter!

GhostChild13
DeleteMyAccountPlz101 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Very cute beginning- Eva's playfulness shines through here
Callista70 chapter 23 . 6/26/2012
omg omg omg the song i started singing my life when Akkia said now or never and im like Ahhhhh can't wait for the next chapter
Callista70 chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
finally Akkia came to his senses ugh he so annoying geez took you long enough ugh.

Thanks for the chapter
Callista70 chapter 21 . 6/26/2012
he did not just do that! im gonna kill him ughhh the king just makes me so angry

anyway thank you for updating i would have reviewd early but i lost my ipod and reading fanfiction on the computer is hard for me
Ulyss chapter 23 . 6/16/2012
Marielle's wedding dress was looking great! It was too bad that she had to be rejected. Oh well! That means Eva has a chance!-Ulyss
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »