Reviews for Our Inner Children
gerrylynnr chapter 50 . 9/12
Awesome story I love it and thanks for sharing your writing.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 50 . 7/22/2014
Lol i e cream and jelly for all!
Lol Greta story was laughing my butt off the whole time.
AmmieTheAnimeAngel chapter 50 . 6/9/2014
This story was so adorable. I laughed waaaaaay too hard at some points. I love this story.
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
I'm re-reading this and I have tears in my eyes.
Chasing darkness chapter 50 . 4/13/2013
Fan-freakin-tastic. Very cute and sexy. In my mind this is how things really ended - both a return to the humour and charm of the first few books, and a much deserved pairing of H.G./S.S. - because let's be perfectly honest, Ron Weasley isn't good enough for Hermione, and nobody deserves a happy ending like Snape. 3
SeeingBeautyInADyingStar chapter 30 . 3/9/2013
I love the story! Hmm... this gave me an idea. Which I turned into my first story! It's called The Apprentice. If you could read it an tell me what you think that would really make my day. And I made sure to mention that I got the idea from this story. :)
Senshi at Heart chapter 50 . 1/30/2013
This was a great story! Wonderful job!
Rach chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Nce concept, but too ooc for my taste. Good Luck!
hermionefan28 chapter 34 . 10/22/2012
she should do arabic belly dancing for him! men like belly dancing, belly dancing turns men on not that severus needs
belly dancing to turn him on, he would be turned on regardless! i know Arabic belly dancing!
hermionefan28 chapter 32 . 10/22/2012
how does Albus know about severus prososing to hermione? did draco tell him because severus didnt!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/22/2012
what was the potion the netter was making and why pill on little hermione's hair and try and cut it? did she need it for the potion?
hermionefan28 chapter 30 . 10/22/2012
My Severus,

It looks as though I need to save you from yourself. I thought you'd realise how we are soulmates before now but alas, the mudblood has brain washed you

We shall be together one day my love.

what does that mean Don't worry my love, I will take care of this urchin and in this process destroy her older self.
is she going to kill little hermione in order to kill older hermione i mean she knows about there connection right?
hermionefan28 chapter 30 . 10/22/2012
have the been using the contraseptive potions/spell because if not hermione could be pregnant! "It's not just the sex though Gin. He's just fab. He makes me so happy, he's kind, considerate, romantic, passionate and intelligent. He's all I've ever wanted in a man...I just hope he never grows tired of me. I mean, he's been acting a bit strange since last night. Like he's nervous or...guilty. Gin, what if he just decided he had made a mistake in being with me like that." She snapped her fingers. "I want to be with him always, I'm so scared of losing him."

Ginny patted Hermione on the shoulder with a small smile before sitting on the sofa and decided her usual approach of cheering Hermione up would be the best way forward.

"Mione...are you menstruating or something? Because you're weeping like a lil sissy bitch."

Mission accomplished, Ginny thought as Hermione gave a half sob, half laugh.
hermionefan28 chapter 29 . 10/22/2012
HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH i WILL marry YOU severus (alan rickman) for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health...he's my world, my everything!