Reviews for KRDK: Water Clock
the traveler90 chapter 5 . 3/3
Half expected to see her try to use the Sting Deck. Like: "Well, it worked for them..."
Kamen Rider Lynx chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
(Meep! Sorry for the time it took me to get this review up; free time has been scarce.)

I love this chapter, and I think you did a great job wrapping everything up just enough without closing off the story. I love how the Power Rangers are slowly starting to get involved, especially Tommy (I am such a Tommy girl), and I think you're introducing the powers of the Advent Guardians/ESPers at just the right pace. Your ending with Kase leaves me hanging just enough that I want more without feeling like I'm completely hanging. :) Can't wait for the next installment! (And good luck with college!)
Katestar98 chapter 19 . 3/1/2013
I'm so happy to find this story. There aren't many Kamen Rider Dragon Knight stories out there that are worth reading. And if Lynx l
I've this then it's definitely worth reading. I enjoyed it immensely and will continue to read each chapter as you progress further.
Great work!
Kamen Rider Lynx chapter 19 . 9/26/2012
...What exactly happened to Neva and Dacian? Huh, interesting. I think you're bring the Power Rangers into this rather well, and I love the crossover that I can see happening in the future. I also like the interaction with the No-Men, and I'm curious to see exactly where that goes and how much it deviates from the original. I also think you're doing a great job bringing the group together to work together as a whole. And Rider's Mansion? Oooh, mysterious. XD Great job on yet another splendid chapter!
Kamen Rider Lynx chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
Yay! Another great chapter! And the last chapter is next...? Aw...At least there's the sequel to look forward to! (And take your time, really. I'm about to start school too. X( Summer's over too fast!)

I love how the Advent Guardians aren't able to tap into their full powers yet. That keeps the story at a great pace, and I also like how you have the Espers starting to bond together and with the Riders. And as for the poor Power Rangers...I'm interested in seeing how that battle turns out!
Kamen Rider Lynx chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
Okay, am I logged in this time...Yes. Phew. That guest was me, sorry. I was on my Ipod, and I thought I was logged in. Oh well. Another awesome chapter! Now I want to know which Advent Beast goes with which...Advent Guardian? Also, I'm wondering whether the Espers will all join up. Ooohhh, so many ways this could go! Cannot wait dor the next chapter! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
A Leviathan? What the heck? Is that going to have something to do with the Advent Guardians? Hmm...Interesting twist. And poor Olivia! She's going to get dragged into this too, isn't she?

And only a few chapters left! Noooooooo! Why? Please, sequel, sequel, please! (After you work on your PRDT story, of course. XD Hehehehe...)
Kamen Rider Lynx chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
I loved this chapter! (Sorry for the lateness of the review; I was packing and then went out of town for a week with no computer. :O) I can't believe you would do that to poor Neva, though! Wah! And poor Dacian! We get to see his powers and then he gets caught up in all this. It was a great chapter overall, though. :) I can't wait to see what happens next!
Kamen Rider Lynx chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
Oh geez. Neva, Dacian, get out of there! It doesn't sound like Strike has a good plan for you guys! Len, Kit, where are you? XD
Kamen Rider Lynx chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
(And here I go being lazy about reviewing on time again!)

I loved this chapter and the insight the reader gets about Neva's brother's friend. I also like that he is an Esper as well, and I can't help but wonder what will happen with the two of them. (Will he train her and help her learn to control her powers?) I also like the way that you have Lacey starting to find out what's real and not real, and I love the way you have Xaviax realizing that things aren't going to be as easy as he thought they would be. All in all, another great chapter, and I can't wait for the next!
Kamen Rider Lynx chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
Interesting. Have we found Chris' successor? Hm...I liked this chapter and how it started panning out to cover more things going on. :)
Kamen Rider Lynx chapter 11 . 4/28/2012
Another awesome, awe-inspiring chapter! I love how you have Lacey dropping the flashdrive and not getting it to Michelle; my only question there is how they're going to find Eubulon, but then again, I'm sure that'll come eventually. ;) I also think you did a great job of showing just how uncertain Xaviax is when it comes to dealing with Neva; I can't wait to see just how scared he is of her when she can actually control her powers! :D
Kamen Rider Lynx chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
Hmm. I like how you have Kit, though he is just a sliver OOC. To be honest, though, we never really saw a romantic side of him in the show, so it could be just that we're seeing a new side of him (which, FYI, you're doing a great job on). I like how you're making Len take longer to warm up to the idea of even more help, especially from yet another civilian, and I can't wait to see how you bring someone like Kase into the story!
Kamen Rider Lynx chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
Huh. I'm curious to see what you want to happen with James and the troupe. I'm also curious about the relationship between Neva and her (ghost?) brother. I can't wait to see when you really start developing her powers too.

Still, this chapter was another quencher of my thirst for more! :D
Kamen Rider Lynx chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
Aieee! Sorry I'm late! First I was lazy, then the stupid login wouldn't work then...well, never mind!

Another awesome chapter! I like the sneakiness James is using to get to know the troupe before Neva finds out, which makes me wonder if it'll cause serious conflicts there. I'm also piqued about exactly what you're going to do with Lacey; it's quite a turn you took with her, and I have to admit, I hope she gets more involved than she did in the show.