Reviews for The Pursuit of Happiness
Dindore chapter 1 . 8/30
You are making me a huge fan of Harry/Pansy! I just discovered your writing yesterday, and I love it!
oh wow! this was beautiful! i love how you used cardiff as the main setting for most of the hansy interaction- such a gorgeous setting. but my favorite aspect about this entire fic was the atmosphere and pansy's character development. so poignant and perfect.
Neph Moreau chapter 1 . 4/20
This was utterly adorable and has sold me on this pairing for life. It's replaced Harry/Katie as my go-to Harry ship. Masterful. I'm going to go devour everything I can find in this pairing now. Congrats on making me a convert.
I love this! Thank you!
muddier waters chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
i love this story so much
floatingdhr chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
I love the way you write. Your turn of phrase is so elegant and delightful. Thank you!
Kareen04 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
One of the best stories I have ever read! I hope you write more stories on this pair.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Pansy is a rich and interesting character. And you sure made her interesting. Despite the background, it's a really feel good story.
Ariely chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
THIS IS SO WONDERFUL! BLOODY HELL! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY. I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY. IT'S FANTASTIC AND BEAUTIFUL, AND SWEET... CONGRATULATIONS! YOU BUILT SOMETHING WONDERFUL AND GORGEOUS. TRULY GORGEOUS. The ending was so beautiful! You left me so emotional HAHA I just love it so much! and sorry for my english
kepogee chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I forgot how good this is. Good thing i read it again! A lovely fic!
blueberry muffin chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
I love this! A slow, soft pace, with a heart warming, feel good end. Thanks!
Bee-cee-kay chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Oh this was just so lovely. I really liked how you characterised both Pansy and Harry.
Can't wait to read the rest of your Harry/Pansy fics.
DawningAurora chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I will admit to skepticism when I first saw the pairing.
But here I am 18,000 words later, an absolute fan of the pairing. If that isn't magic, I don't know what is. :)
Please keep writing more.
Bitchess chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
All of the feels! All of the luffs! Tis marvelous!
SiriuslyMrsMalfoy chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I love love love love love this! Harry/Pansy is a ship I am so interested in but only on certain occasions is it written right! This was lovely! And i absolutely adore the Dramione!;)
Your pansy is also lovely ! She's EMPOWERING haha. And your Harry is adorable.
Thank you for writing such a lovely story.x