Reviews for The Pursuit of Happiness
blueberry muffin chapter 1 . 3/1
I love this! A slow, soft pace, with a heart warming, feel good end. Thanks!
Bee-cee-kay chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Oh this was just so lovely. I really liked how you characterised both Pansy and Harry.
Can't wait to read the rest of your Harry/Pansy fics.
DawningAurora chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I will admit to skepticism when I first saw the pairing.
But here I am 18,000 words later, an absolute fan of the pairing. If that isn't magic, I don't know what is. :)
Please keep writing more.
Bitchess chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
All of the feels! All of the luffs! Tis marvelous!
SiriuslyMrsMalfoy chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I love love love love love this! Harry/Pansy is a ship I am so interested in but only on certain occasions is it written right! This was lovely! And i absolutely adore the Dramione!;)
Your pansy is also lovely ! She's EMPOWERING haha. And your Harry is adorable.
Thank you for writing such a lovely story.x
Arrion chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Lovely story.
thecakehater chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I love how you have written Pansy...she actually has a personality other than a complete utter bitch, you have written her as a bitch with a reason to be a bitch. I like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Aww sdfghjkl I ship it :')
Edwilya chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Hello ! This was a really great one-shot ! I love this couple, and i appreciate what you did of Pansy.

I wanted to ask you the permission of translating this in french, so french readers can read it ? It'd be so cool. I'll notice you of course :)

I hope you'll say yes. Kisses :)

Edwilya
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Brilliant story! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
great storry
emmy.raen chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Thank You so much for writing this! It was so sweet. Absolutely perfect. I loved it.
hungryhippo112 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is such a beautifully crafted story. Well done
cooemi10 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I found their relationship quite adorable. I'll even admit I'm a bit disappointed that it was only a oneshot. I wouldn't have minded reading another few chapters. Something about it was just...well I can't think of the right word, but I really do like this little fic of yours.
NonSenescent chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
"...but he also remembers wanting to blurt out, "Warm hands, you have," in the Yoda voice he spent an entire summer secretly perfecting with the action figure Dudley discarded after one use."

Literally the single greatest line in fanfiction ever. I actually had to find my way back to this fanfiction just to post this review to let you know how much I appreciated that stroke of utter, utter genius.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »