Reviews for The Pursuit of Happiness
Bitchess chapter 1 . 1/13
All of the feels! All of the luffs! Tis marvelous!
SiriuslyMrsMalfoy chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I love love love love love this! Harry/Pansy is a ship I am so interested in but only on certain occasions is it written right! This was lovely! And i absolutely adore the Dramione!;)
Your pansy is also lovely ! She's EMPOWERING haha. And your Harry is adorable.
Thank you for writing such a lovely story.x
Arrion chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Lovely story.
thecakehater chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I love how you have written Pansy...she actually has a personality other than a complete utter bitch, you have written her as a bitch with a reason to be a bitch. I like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Aww sdfghjkl I ship it :')
Edwilya chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Hello ! This was a really great one-shot ! I love this couple, and i appreciate what you did of Pansy.

I wanted to ask you the permission of translating this in french, so french readers can read it ? It'd be so cool. I'll notice you of course :)

I hope you'll say yes. Kisses :)

Edwilya
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Brilliant story! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
great storry
emmy.raen chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Thank You so much for writing this! It was so sweet. Absolutely perfect. I loved it.
WordsOfErylle chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is such a beautifully crafted story. Well done
cooemi10 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I found their relationship quite adorable. I'll even admit I'm a bit disappointed that it was only a oneshot. I wouldn't have minded reading another few chapters. Something about it was just...well I can't think of the right word, but I really do like this little fic of yours.
NonSenescent chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
"...but he also remembers wanting to blurt out, "Warm hands, you have," in the Yoda voice he spent an entire summer secretly perfecting with the action figure Dudley discarded after one use."

Literally the single greatest line in fanfiction ever. I actually had to find my way back to this fanfiction just to post this review to let you know how much I appreciated that stroke of utter, utter genius.
MandibleBones chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This story made me happy on a day when I really needed it. It's believable and real, and awkwardly adorable, and that's a very good thing. Thanks for letting me read.
remitto chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
why are there only thirty-five reviews? why not more? do people only pay attention to plot and not the beauty of excellent literature? this has been such an amazing read and please, please do keep writing)
silvermaze18 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I'm in awe. Seriously.

This is my first Harry/Pansy fic. I've only read fanfics where these two are the minor couple.

You've sparked my interest in Harry/Pansy now ;)

And of course, thank you so much for this wonderful fic!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »