Reviews for The Pursuit of Happiness
Dile chapter 1 . 6/13
So so good !
Oh, this was a lovely story. I really enjoyed reading it. Only complaint: why did it have to end? I would love to see it continued.
cshen.julienne chapter 1 . 4/25
I LOVE IT! :D 3
Aurora077 chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
This was lovely
Dindore chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
You are making me a huge fan of Harry/Pansy! I just discovered your writing yesterday, and I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
oh wow! this was beautiful! i love how you used cardiff as the main setting for most of the hansy interaction- such a gorgeous setting. but my favorite aspect about this entire fic was the atmosphere and pansy's character development. so poignant and perfect.
Neph Moreau chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
This was utterly adorable and has sold me on this pairing for life. It's replaced Harry/Katie as my go-to Harry ship. Masterful. I'm going to go devour everything I can find in this pairing now. Congrats on making me a convert.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
I love this! Thank you!
muddier waters chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
i love this story so much
floatingdhr chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
I love the way you write. Your turn of phrase is so elegant and delightful. Thank you!
Kareen04 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
One of the best stories I have ever read! I hope you write more stories on this pair.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Pansy is a rich and interesting character. And you sure made her interesting. Despite the background, it's a really feel good story.
Ariely chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
THIS IS SO WONDERFUL! BLOODY HELL! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY. I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY. IT'S FANTASTIC AND BEAUTIFUL, AND SWEET... CONGRATULATIONS! YOU BUILT SOMETHING WONDERFUL AND GORGEOUS. TRULY GORGEOUS. The ending was so beautiful! You left me so emotional HAHA I just love it so much! and sorry for my english
kepogee chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I forgot how good this is. Good thing i read it again! A lovely fic!
blueberry muffin chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
I love this! A slow, soft pace, with a heart warming, feel good end. Thanks!