Reviews for The Pursuit of Happiness
kepogee chapter 1 . 8/28
I forgot how good this is. Good thing i read it again! A lovely fic!
blueberry muffin chapter 1 . 3/1
I love this! A slow, soft pace, with a heart warming, feel good end. Thanks!
Bee-cee-kay chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Oh this was just so lovely. I really liked how you characterised both Pansy and Harry.
Can't wait to read the rest of your Harry/Pansy fics.
DawningAurora chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I will admit to skepticism when I first saw the pairing.
But here I am 18,000 words later, an absolute fan of the pairing. If that isn't magic, I don't know what is. :)
Please keep writing more.
Bitchess chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
All of the feels! All of the luffs! Tis marvelous!
SiriuslyMrsMalfoy chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I love love love love love this! Harry/Pansy is a ship I am so interested in but only on certain occasions is it written right! This was lovely! And i absolutely adore the Dramione!;)
Your pansy is also lovely ! She's EMPOWERING haha. And your Harry is adorable.
Thank you for writing such a lovely story.x
Arrion chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Lovely story.
thecakehater chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I love how you have written Pansy...she actually has a personality other than a complete utter bitch, you have written her as a bitch with a reason to be a bitch. I like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Aww sdfghjkl I ship it :')
Edwilya chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Hello ! This was a really great one-shot ! I love this couple, and i appreciate what you did of Pansy.

I wanted to ask you the permission of translating this in french, so french readers can read it ? It'd be so cool. I'll notice you of course :)

I hope you'll say yes. Kisses :)

Edwilya
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Brilliant story! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
great storry
emmy.raen chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Thank You so much for writing this! It was so sweet. Absolutely perfect. I loved it.
hungryhippo112 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is such a beautifully crafted story. Well done
cooemi10 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I found their relationship quite adorable. I'll even admit I'm a bit disappointed that it was only a oneshot. I wouldn't have minded reading another few chapters. Something about it was just...well I can't think of the right word, but I really do like this little fic of yours.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »