Reviews for The Pursuit of Happiness
floatingdhr chapter 1 . 1/11
I love the way you write. Your turn of phrase is so elegant and delightful. Thank you!
Kareen04 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
One of the best stories I have ever read! I hope you write more stories on this pair.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Pansy is a rich and interesting character. And you sure made her interesting. Despite the background, it's a really feel good story.
Ariely chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
THIS IS SO WONDERFUL! BLOODY HELL! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY. I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY. IT'S FANTASTIC AND BEAUTIFUL, AND SWEET... CONGRATULATIONS! YOU BUILT SOMETHING WONDERFUL AND GORGEOUS. TRULY GORGEOUS. The ending was so beautiful! You left me so emotional HAHA I just love it so much! and sorry for my english
kepogee chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I forgot how good this is. Good thing i read it again! A lovely fic!
blueberry muffin chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
I love this! A slow, soft pace, with a heart warming, feel good end. Thanks!
Bee-cee-kay chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Oh this was just so lovely. I really liked how you characterised both Pansy and Harry.
Can't wait to read the rest of your Harry/Pansy fics.
DawningAurora chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I will admit to skepticism when I first saw the pairing.
But here I am 18,000 words later, an absolute fan of the pairing. If that isn't magic, I don't know what is. :)
Please keep writing more.
Bitchess chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
All of the feels! All of the luffs! Tis marvelous!
SiriuslyMrsMalfoy chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I love love love love love this! Harry/Pansy is a ship I am so interested in but only on certain occasions is it written right! This was lovely! And i absolutely adore the Dramione!;)
Your pansy is also lovely ! She's EMPOWERING haha. And your Harry is adorable.
Thank you for writing such a lovely story.x
Arrion chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Lovely story.
thecakehater chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I love how you have written Pansy...she actually has a personality other than a complete utter bitch, you have written her as a bitch with a reason to be a bitch. I like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Aww sdfghjkl I ship it :')
Edwilya chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Hello ! This was a really great one-shot ! I love this couple, and i appreciate what you did of Pansy.

I wanted to ask you the permission of translating this in french, so french readers can read it ? It'd be so cool. I'll notice you of course :)

I hope you'll say yes. Kisses :)

Edwilya