Reviews for All Those Years Ago
ohsosirius chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Ok it gave me goosebumps! Good job :D
Luna and Ginny chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
This is amazing too! Once again, I want a follow-up! Of Jean realizing that it was Harry's mother and then telling Harry. Amazing!
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
WOW AWESOMENESS!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Awwww! So perfect!
Xterker23 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Nice
cflat chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Very nice. Would be interesting to see her reaction if she were to discover that Lily was Harry's mother.
Saphy18 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
that was so sweet. i loved the ending.
Olga chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Fabulous! Great twist at the end, i didnt see that comming:-)
Jollyfish chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That was so haunting and beautiful. I loved it; what a wonderful story:) x
StoryBug13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This story was so sweet. And such an interesting idea, as well. I wish Lily'd mentioned her last name to Jean, so that maybe one day she would've made the connection. It's also lovelyto get a little glimpse of Lily and James's life before Harry was born.

I really, really loved it. :)
darkwoodsdreamer chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
A story about Hermiones parents - interesting. Don't ask me why - I've never actually known their names - but if I had to pick names for them I'm sure I would have picked the same ones. I do think Lily should already have been pregnant, though. After all, Hermione is only a few months older - 4 I believe. But otherwise it was a good story. I liked that Lily and Jean had met and Lily's reference to the Order of the Phoenix. I also liked that Jean took Rosie to the same place and that reminded her of it. Also interesting is that she ended up writing a muggle version of what happened to Lily and James - at least I think so. Was Monica Wilkens her penname like I assume it was?

Good job and good luck in the competition.

Happy writing,

Remus Lupin/Blood and Moonshadows
MeetVirginia chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
that was really interesting!

I love the idea

good job!
1283930000 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I liked this! It was one of those clever little moments that makes you go "Oh my Goodness!" like when I learned Kristen Bell dated Matthew Morrison in college, except different. :D This was sweet, and I liked how you tied this in with her as Monica Wilkins. A very cute and peaceful moment. Great job!
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I like the way you have the jump ahead at the end there. Very nicely done!
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I love this, 'tis awesome.