Reviews for Girls will Gossip SLASH
Kundry Athalia chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!hahahaha!

Hlarious!

very very good,really!

oh,that tony,that f-ing bastard of tony!

hahaha1

very good,congratulatons,you manage erotic humour very very well!
Puppetshow chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I was laughing so hard and my older brother thought I have gone crazy,the story was awesome
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
rofl

loved it

:P
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Hey Babe!

So sorry for the late review but RL aka Alex has turned things upside down. I loved this and thought it was hilarious especialy the ending and I found the idea of Abby and Ziva together sooooo freakin hot. I can jusy imagine what Tony and Gibbs got up to.

I loved this and it was awesome as always and I can not wait to see what you post next. Please post again soon because I check everday to see if you posted.

-Liny for the late review but RL aka Alex has turned things upside down. I loved this and thought it was hilarious especialy the ending and I found the idea of Abby and Ziva together sooooo freakin hot. I can jusy imagine what Tony and Gibbs got up to.

-Lin
karlii chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Awesome.. and chuckle-worthy.. :-)

So.. dunno if you are on twitter.. but Weatherly has joined.

You'll have to search it all out to find the conversation... but long and short of it is DiNozzo liking Kensi.. KeNozzo..

Soooo... EricOlson says he will trade him a slightly used Kensi for Abby and Ziva... "no tradezies or give-backs".

THEN.. DanielaRuah says that they will have to jello-wrestle each other while her Ziva and Abby eat popcorn and watch.

It further denigrated to tag-team jello-wrestling wearing those um... 'shoulder-thong' thingies...

In any case... a lot of smack talking going on with it ;-)

I just thought of the humor in that after reading your story... I think it would be hilarious if you took that thought and made something of it. After all.. on USA network they do say.."can't we all just get along?" hehehe...

Good story... keep up the good work!
lilz54 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Nicely done!
LoyalStBernard chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Can't stop laughting. How could you imagine Vance and Palmer together, it was so hilarious. ROTFLOL
BellaHickenbottom chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Oh so amazing! I actually forgot we talked about this one! Every damn part of it was hilarious and just what I pictured! The adjoining room part was a GREAT touch! The bad thing is our conversations jump around even worse then this one did lol.
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
LOL, fantastic story
jjd022980 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Omg I've never laughed so hard in my life! we have to have these discussions more often if this is what comes out!
kweandee chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
lmao...sooooo funny :)
Alisa123 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
that was good...really good...loved the last bit.

alisa
Lady Lola chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Oh jeeez what a fic!

so ilarious and kinky and hot.

Boys on boys is damn good, but also girls on girls is not so bad ;)
combatcrazy chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Wow, that was hot and funny. Love the dirl talk. Love the pairing you came up with. Great job.