Reviews for A Leader
Snowy91399 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This sounds amazing! And I can't wait to read the rest! Or finally be able to finish Halloween at Horseland! You're an amazing rider and know a lot about horse from everything I've read. cx
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
So far so good so wats Bens personality gonna be like i wonder, oh well i guess i'm gonna have ta wait to find out. update soon.
Rainbow-Claw chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
HURRY UP! IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE THE LAST UPDATE!
Selena Dobreva chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I simply adored this chapter! It looks promising! The description was wonderful and I love it was Will centered, one of the best stories on Horseland I've read yet! I do hope you continue, it would be a shame not to finish it!
Lunessa Mysteria chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This is good so far. I like it!
blue lips chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Hey, I really like your story and would like to see more! Please don't quit, just it give it a chance!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I enjoyed reading the first chapter. I don't expect it to be many chapters though until it ends though, because this seems like a very basic plotline.

I am wondering though, is Will advanced enough and old enough to be taking on this task. I know he teaches the younger kids, but this seems like a very advanced skill. It is still a nice story though.

And yes, Benidict does count as an OC. Normally, I wouldn't count horses and other animals, but you hear the thoughts of the horses in Horseland, so it works actually. He's a needed OC, because you can't pull off this plot without it.
hana4546 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
update soon please :P i like the story, i am a Will "maniac" ._. btw i have some ideas i would like to tell you about Horseland... since i cant write stories.. well, tell me if you want some of my ideas . i would be really happy to help you
Niham chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
So, I'm totally thrilled that this is a Will-centered fic. The actual TV series didn't do much to develope his character. While I enjoy all of the characters, I'm always curious about the "quiet" ones that don't see much focus.

I think what I like most about your writing is that you do a great job keeping everyone in character. I noticed in your other Horseland fic that when I read the dialog, I could "hear" the character's voice and I could picture what's goin on. It seems to me like this is a strong point for you, so keep it up!

You can do it!