Reviews for Reverberation
Guest chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
This chapter cracked me up! BAZINGA!
BLURGHETY chapter 7 . 4/11/2012

Please write more! I'll LOVE YOU.
Stargazer1364 chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
This is a very comical story so far, and I'd love to see how you work this. :) Oh, and one more thing. In the chapters, you kind of repeat yourself, and sometimes I get confused as to who is speaking. Like, with the dialogue, sometimes you would use "I said" for both of them even though it's Sora's or Ella's POV. I just had to say that. TTYL! Looking forward to the next post!
LynxbyLynx chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
This is interesting and charming...I think ill read updates onit
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
woo they finally arrived and are stuck

traveling with zuko that should be fun CX
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
woo they are finally in the avatar world woop !
LittleCatZ chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
Nice, I can't wait!
SatanIsMyOneAMBootycall chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
You're doing a fantastic job.I especially loved the ending can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
lol i love this story its so funny XD .om glad im reading it hope you update soon :D
LittleCatZ chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
I'm reading, and you're doing an awesome job!
LittleCatZ chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Lol. I love this. Why? It was chosen. Why did I chose it? It was chosen. Why am I reading this instead of studying for physics? It was chosen. xD Awesome story, I love it! I hope you update soon!
Atomic-Kat chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
chapter 2 was so funny!

Atomic-Kaori :D
SatanIsMyOneAMBootycall chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Great chapter, it made me laugh really update soon.
RennyyRenn chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
"What is our purpose?" I tried again.

"You will learn,"

"Learn what?"

"Why you are Chosen,"

"But why are we Chosen?"

"You are Chosen."

"For Christ sake!"

"Jesus has nothing to do with this,"

"Fuck you!"

Hahahahahahahahahaha PRICELESS!

That was a great chapter.

Only one thing I noticed. You keep saying span around. It doesn't really make sense to me. Shouldn't you say spun around?

I don't know, maybe its just me.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
It's an interesting start. In the first sentence you might want to change "ever to be lived." to "ever to live." and you repeated "After that, we fell asleep in the middle of the film, but I dreamed off the ghosty woman fading into our room, she held out her hand and my dream self took it." twice. Other then that its a great start.