Reviews for Frost
theronjohn325 chapter 18 . 7/15
I'm kind of wondering what would happen if Izzy and Leah did meet. Would there be chemistry, would there be conflict? Anyway love the story and I'll see you next chapter.
strippedtissuebox chapter 18 . 4/11
Damn, I wish this one hadn't been given up on D:! I was enjoying a 'new bella' that I didn't actually want to punch in the face.
milagglad chapter 18 . 3/30
Update this story
Cheesypotato72 chapter 18 . 3/27
excellent story! please continue! update update! update! pleeeeeeeeeeease!
mikkappo1992 chapter 18 . 3/25
Wow! I like this version of Bella. I also like how you kept Rosalie's character true to the book. Please continue soon!
awesome keep going!
update soon please
lsutigers chapter 18 . 1/19
please continue please
saint21 chapter 18 . 1/16
Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon
Ms. Rugby chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
Wow this is one of the best fics I have read in a long time. Seriously, your writing skills are above what is normally found on this site. Your story is like a gem in an endless sea of coal. It has depth and brings forth emotion in a reader, which is what writers strive for. I am upset that this story has been left without any Izzy/Rose action, especially after 18 chapters. I love when a story builds up to a relationship don't get me wrong, however come on! You can't leave it like this. I will follow this story with the hope of an update in the near future.
Turknac chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
Oh man, you need to update this, stat. It's so good.
SageXFallen chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
Why's this story called Frost?
flibbertygibbett chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I haven't read a single Twilight book, but I love your writing and I love this story. The pacing, slow build, and all. I really hope you continue.
JaKeS91 chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
This is a realy good storie keep up the great work and update soon its been a few months sins the last update. Really looking forward to the next update.
Skittles-Panda94 chapter 18 . 10/24/2014
Are you going to continue this story or are you done with it?