Reviews for Frost
YuriForever chapter 17 . 4/14
This is, like, my 3rd or 4th time reading this. I really love this one. It's very well written, and the pacing is perfect. I'm sad, though, that you haven't updated in so long. I'm still hoping for one.
Sodapop4me2004 chapter 18 . 4/5
hey where did you go? would love to see more
Greye chapter 18 . 3/19
Hello again! I have unfortunately reached the end of what you have written. I have very much enjoyed everything up to this point, however. I am glad the farcical relationship between Izzy and Edward is over. I also like how you deal with possessive relationships in this fic.

As I said before, I do hope you pick this back up sometime. Or that I find wherever you're updating now. Either way, I am definitely ready for a little Izzy and Rose action. Excellent writing! Thanks for sharing.
Greye chapter 13 . 3/18
As I approach the final chapters of your story, I find myself hoping I'm not nearing the end. Still, I know you haven't updated in awhile. I myself have disappeared from my fics for long stretches, so I absolutely cannot point fingers.

That being said, I do hope you will continue this story. I have been looking for it on other sites in case you continued it elsewhere, but I've had little luck thus far.

Anyway, I think this fic is really cool, and I have always enjoyed a slow burn. I like your version of Bella, and your depiction of each of the Cullens. I do hope to see more Esme though! I enjoy her as a supporting character.

Thanks for sharing this fic, and I'll enjoy the rest of what you have written.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 11 . 1/31
For anyone thinking of reading this for Rose/Bella don't. They have almost zero interactions throughout the 18 chapters. The scene are boring and repetitive, usually consisting of Bella's internal monologue that makes her come off as a sideshow Sherlock Holmes or Edward being a complete creep. Edward and Bella have started 'dating' as well.

Waste of time.
MariaLovegood chapter 18 . 1/6
I'm really upset that you haven't updated in three years...
Jaely chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
I really hope that you will one day pick up this story again. I've really enjoyed reading it and think the pace and plot of the story is really fascinating. I'm very interested in seeing how things continue on from this point. I'm going to follow the story on the off chance that you will one day start writing on this story again. :)
redwolf2313 chapter 18 . 11/11/2016
please continue please i really love this story
Guest chapter 18 . 10/9/2016
Next update! You promised!
frr1102 chapter 18 . 9/3/2016
i hope one day you will continue this story
Dragonling743 chapter 18 . 8/31/2016
dude... you don't have anymore plans for this do you? That is sad. I like what is going on here, so like, if you decide you want to start up again, I'm rooting for you.
strippedtissuebox chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
love the way izzy is shy, but fierce.
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
Heyo. I've been thinking about this story for months and I know you haven't updated in a while, but I'm going to give it another read-through. Looking at the reviews, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say more than a few people would love to read more. *hint hint*

Anyway, I hope life's been kind to you and I look forward to combing through this again and pretending there's more waiting for me at the end.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
Thanks for letting me waste my time reading two chapters just to learn that this has Bella/Edward in it. I would tell you to fix your summary, but going by your last update I can see you're a quitter and probably already abandoned this site.
YuriForever chapter 18 . 6/27/2016
This story is awesome! I love it. Please update soon!