Reviews for Frost
strippedtissuebox chapter 18 . 4/11
Damn, I wish this one hadn't been given up on D:! I was enjoying a 'new bella' that I didn't actually want to punch in the face.
milagglad chapter 18 . 3/30
Update this story
Cheesypotato72 chapter 18 . 3/27
excellent story! please continue! update update! update! pleeeeeeeeeeease!
mikkappo1992 chapter 18 . 3/25
Wow! I like this version of Bella. I also like how you kept Rosalie's character true to the book. Please continue soon!
awesome keep going!
update soon please
lsutigers chapter 18 . 1/19
please continue please
saint21 chapter 18 . 1/16
Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon
Ms. Rugby chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
Wow this is one of the best fics I have read in a long time. Seriously, your writing skills are above what is normally found on this site. Your story is like a gem in an endless sea of coal. It has depth and brings forth emotion in a reader, which is what writers strive for. I am upset that this story has been left without any Izzy/Rose action, especially after 18 chapters. I love when a story builds up to a relationship don't get me wrong, however come on! You can't leave it like this. I will follow this story with the hope of an update in the near future.
Turknac chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
Oh man, you need to update this, stat. It's so good.
SageXFallen chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
Why's this story called Frost?
flibbertygibbett chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I haven't read a single Twilight book, but I love your writing and I love this story. The pacing, slow build, and all. I really hope you continue.
EmBeRyTHEgreat chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
This is a realy good storie keep up the great work and update soon its been a few months sins the last update. Really looking forward to the next update.
Skittles-Panda94 chapter 18 . 10/24/2014
Are you going to continue this story or are you done with it?
Nikkie Ma'Shay chapter 15 . 10/23/2014
I think i 'm wasting my time on your story it supposed to be Bella and Rosalie not Edward and Bella I hate that you say one thing but write a different story it like your lieing to us, if you want a Edward and Bella story just Change your pireing. Because I give up on all your story's bye