Reviews for Frost
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 2 . 7/16
Heyo. I've been thinking about this story for months and I know you haven't updated in a while, but I'm going to give it another read-through. Looking at the reviews, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say more than a few people would love to read more. *hint hint*

Anyway, I hope life's been kind to you and I look forward to combing through this again and pretending there's more waiting for me at the end.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 2 . 7/13
Thanks for letting me waste my time reading two chapters just to learn that this has Bella/Edward in it. I would tell you to fix your summary, but going by your last update I can see you're a quitter and probably already abandoned this site.
YuriForever chapter 18 . 6/27
This story is awesome! I love it. Please update soon!
please continue please
laviniasarah16 chapter 18 . 4/1
I like it sooo much. Keep it up please
Trinity Wilson chapter 18 . 3/29
i love it
Sweet-sweet-lady-kisses chapter 18 . 3/22
Can you please please please update this story
unserendipitous chapter 5 . 3/19
FYI, you probably want to switch melanin for melatonin - the former is the skin pigment and the latter is a neurotransmitter that plays an essential function in our sleep-wake cycle.
illicitusvallis chapter 18 . 3/14
Its been years. Any plans on updating?
GryphonLu chapter 3 . 2/5
Re-reading some of my fave ships this year and came back to this little gem! Any plans to update in 2016? One can always hope :)
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 11 . 11/4/2015
I really like this version of the Cullens. Edward in particular is making me laugh. He's so weird... and awkward. Sooooo awkward.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
This story gets on my fucking nerves ...hate Edward so much
theronjohn325 chapter 18 . 7/15/2015
I'm kind of wondering what would happen if Izzy and Leah did meet. Would there be chemistry, would there be conflict? Anyway love the story and I'll see you next chapter.
strippedtissuebox chapter 18 . 4/11/2015
Damn, I wish this one hadn't been given up on D:! I was enjoying a 'new bella' that I didn't actually want to punch in the face.
milagglad chapter 18 . 3/30/2015