Reviews for Every Kiss Begins with Kay
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
How adorable was that!? I loved this! I don't even know what to say. Great writing!
ReM0 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Im not crying,m jstu sobbing; thsi was perfect oaky
past decembers chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Aww.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
That was all he needed after episode 04 ...
Tank you!

I'm going to cry again right now...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
So cute asdfghjkl
MrsNessa91 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
It was sooo sweet! I've already read this story a few times, but I still love it!
iadorespike chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
My face hurts from smiling - you are clearly to blame. :) Adorable...so, so very adorable. *beams*

Thanks so much!
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh my gosh! I loved it! You are an amazing writer, and you have the best story ideas!

I have used an exceedingly large amount of exclamation marks in this review :)
Ellie chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
okay, this was the cutest thing i've ever read! and i was at the bottom reading the last bits of it, and the add at the bottom of the page was for engagement rings. OHMYLORD. how ironic? 3 anyways, i love it!
XxBlackShadowMagicxX chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Actually near tears. Adorable.
Em chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Perfection. Honestly just amazing.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was the most cheesiest, cliché, and beautiful thing I've ever read... lol :)

I loved it! And I also read your Christmas story on tumblr and I swear I was tearing up at the end. :)
amberwaves49 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That was so sweet. I love Klaine fluffy :)
singyourheartout287 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Ahhhhh oh my goodness this is so CUTE! I literally sat here squealing and giggling and with a goofy smile on my face the entire time I was reading it! This couldn't be more perfect. I love it. :)
HanjiTitan chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I am in my bed, alone, on a Thursday night, sobbing into my pillow because of this. I was laughing so much when they saw each other but the giggles subsided quickly as i felt the waterworks coming on. I don't know how, but every time i read something of yours I'm blown away, speechless, sobbing, and ready to read more of your work. You did a beautiful job, obviously, once again and i can't wait for your next story :D Keep 'em coming!

~ThatsSoUnicorn~