Reviews for An Uncle's Duty
enmused chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
So fluffy! Little Annabelle is adorable and poor Ironhide is such a softy. After he died it makes perfect sense that she would take to Sunstreaker.
ND'sRebel chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Love it
Riyappe Paws chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
HAHAHAHAHHAHAA! Very nice!
Sounddrive chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Aw . . .
Sounddrive chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
*thinks for a moment* Epps!
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Ratchet's gonna blow a head gasket . . .
NatureGirl52180 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
"The hardcore, sometimes wild warrior of the Mission City battle had seemingly been replaced by a babbling idiot."

Laughed . . . so . . . hard

Ironhide trying to figure out humans WIN!
Boducky chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
I was wondering why the twins were babysitting... and I knew it would end in disaster.

Awww... so sad. I say the third movie never happened! *pouts*
Boducky chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
I literally went "Squee!" at the mental image of Ironhide attending a tea party! Very amusing! I guess he should just be glad that the little girls didn't decide to decorate him with pink boas or something.
Boducky chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
"little protoform"? That line made me laugh. A cute chapter, I'm glad that Ironhide isn't going to feel totally useless while he's out of commission. (And they *will* find a way to fix him up... right?)
imaginethat96 chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
*Sighs* Those twins... *starts grumbling about stupid crazy Sentinel-doesn't-deserve-to-be-called-Prime*
StoryMaker7 chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
is this the last chapter, poor ironehide.
Iwanita chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
I've just read everything so far from this story, and I think this must be the cutest fanfic in the world. The mental image of Ironhide at the tea-party keeps playing again and again in my mind. And I was so sad in this last chapter to learn that you are continueing with his death from the third movie...

Anyway, keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to read more about cybertronians interacting with cute little childs!
LucasVN chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
I loved the father/daughter dynamic between Ironhide and Annabelle that you painted in the first four chapters. And, after reading this chapter, I like the big brother/young sibling dynamic you painted between Sunstreaker & Sideswipe and Annabelle & Fred. Again, wonderfully imaginative writing.
Supergirlprime chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Why milust you say that he offlined? Please tell me you will contimuew with iron hide on the next chapters! Please! Peace Over and out. Supergirlprime