Reviews for Haunted
NorthernMage chapter 8 . 4/20
L sure seems happy about that idea.

Oh, the conversation between Soichiro and the taskforce would be very interesting...
8D SerenityCrystal Tear 83 chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
This is a great story! I read the whole thing in one day! And it was even better because the characters were so in character - of course, for the circumstances and all. :)

And L continues being his sweet-addicted self. Love it! XD

I'd very much like to see a sequel to this, if you write one.
Terrible Feels chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
From all the angst to the happy ending, I really enjoyed it. :D Thank you.
CaptainOfMyShip chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I usually don't review- and yes, I admit to that fully understanding what a terrible person that makes me and also what a hypocrite, considering all the whining I do at my readers- but to shorten what could be a painfully long series of excuses for my actions; this is just too f*cking awesome not to leave a review. The thing I like about it is the balance you maintain. Then ending is cheesy as h*ll and a little bit too perfect to quite believe it would work out that way, and the middle bits are angsty as h*ll and a little too dark to quite make a pleasant read, but by what is apparently sheer writing skill, you pulled it all together into an interesting narrative that captivated me with all the drama and happy ending I expect- but rarely find- in my fanfictions. Also, and this is a big feat considering that in canon, L and Light don't randomly make out, everyone stays in character. Light is that perfect mix of young idealist and batsh*t insane that he is in the manga, and L is exactly as childish and simultaneously powerful; an incredibly hard balance to maintain which you flawlessly executed. I'm writing this from my iPod, and the tiny keys are p*ssing my thumbs off, so I'll probably write a better review later, when I have a computer. Most important thing you should get out of this is...you're pretty boss, man. I know you don't have a lot of reviews, but clearly that's because people are left speechless in the face of your awesome.
Black Wisdom chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
You know I love this chapter LOL! But I'll love it more if Light just pushes L out of the bed for random reasons.. :D
Moonlight Myst chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
Yay! A happy ending! It's a good story.›w‹
lillymansfield chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
aaaaaaaahhhhhh! OMG! you're killing me! SOOOO much tension! It's sooooooooooooo awsome! You're awsome! I always wondered what's L real name? I hope it's cute! What do you think?
lillymansfield chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
As usuall you did an amazing on job on this chapter! As for your question well... I'm not the type of person who stick to long-term thinks like writing for example after I did my first today I gave myself a break and work on my next chapter later and let the deed sink in my head. I do that alont when I read,write, or watch somthing too much. I'm lazy like that but there is nothing wrong going ahead of writing another chapter after you've done with one. Oh well, who am I to lecture you like this! I'm just a rookie! (sighs) Sometime I envy one's talent as a writer...
rainbow cupcake chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
This was amaaazing A

I'm supposed to be packing to leave on a plane in about 7 hours, but I sat down and read this in one go instead. Absolutely loved it!
IchigoPudding chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
The chapter fits *claps happily*

So so cute, love it, love it, love it! *Hugs self* ;D
IchigoPudding chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Aaaw, so so cute. L wins _
IchigoPudding chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
Cuteness.

L is win.

Annnddd he knows L's name now? ... Blackmail him into sex? ;D
IchigoPudding chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
Kiss attack! _

When it comes to writing, or doing anything productive really, I tend to procrastinate before getting stuck ahah :)
IchigoPudding chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Aww, I find this story really good, just write your ideas, there are bound to be people who love and people who hate your stories :)

Again, ccuuuttee ;D
IchigoPudding chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Yaayyy _

*Is happy for no particular reason, except for the fact that they're currently chained together*