Reviews for Undying Love
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Nice typo; it makes no sense but sound so funny when you read it out loud.
There are so many weird things about this story... but its so hilarious. Probably the weirdest thing would be how relaxed Mike is despite the fact he had been assaulted by a zombie. That just happened to be Kyle.
PersephoneQ chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I find this strangly cute, for some reason. Probably because I love zombies. And Brendan Hines. And this. Especially this :)
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Wow... I just wanted to read a Mike/Kyle fic. But this was so much better than any old Mike/Kyle fic. Zombie!Kyle was absolutely hilarious. Donna was awesome as usual. And my favourite part was almost certainly this exchange:

"Well, thanks for resisting the urge to kill and eat me."

"…Yes. That is what I was trying to do."

I probably shouldn't find a fic about one of Mike's zombified co-workers fantasizing about eating his brains and sleeping with him so amusing, but I do. I attribute that to how well you've written it.
Kat Dakuu chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
oh my god! this was just epic. I never even thought of kyle/mike, but this was just great. he makes a wonderful zombie, half lucid and half only concerned with brains. It was a surprisingly sweet story too. makes me actually like kyle which is odd. good job with this fic!
Locklain chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
PFFFT-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

All my love.

Goes to you.

Pfffft!
hana-to-mame chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Hah! That was totally awesome. So glad I read it lol :D
PocketPamela chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
ahahaha Zombie!Kyle! This was hilarious, and well written. I liked the style.
LiliFayre chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I love you!

I read this over at the meme just a bit ago! I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much!