Reviews for Disappearing Act
Jessica chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I loved your story it really tied together what confuses me though was the DP symbol on there necks that you never did explain vary well what it was for which would of been cool if you had
StephRainey95 chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
This was a really good story, and was well thought out. I was a bit discombobulated at the beginning because I wasn't quite sure what was going on but it all came together very nicely. I also think you did a great job developing Danny's character (as well as his awesome powers;)) and I really loved the relationships he shared with the characters from the Mentalist. It was all very interesting, and I look forward to reading more of your fanfictions:)
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
That was a really good story!
jeanette9a chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
bravo, wonderful! XD
DPsketch chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
Wow just wow. This is my first DP mentalist crossover I've read and I love it! Nice job!
ChopSuzi chapter 12 . 3/6/2012
YAY! I love epilogues! They make everything better. ʘ‿ʘ
ChopSuzi chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Not to be a stickler for grammar, but you spelled vial wrong

viledisgusting

viala tube-like container

Once again, sorry. I'm OCD about grammar...
YinYangWriter chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
I love this story. I like it when authors expand on characters, especially when the characters are going through a hard time. You did an amazing job on Danny’s new powers and I am very happy with the ending. I thought the epilogue could be a little longer, but it was nicely written. You are a pioneer of the Danny Phantom/Mentalist stories and I hope other authors are inspired by your work.
YourFavoriteCONTRACTOR chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
AWWWWWW I wanted to be the first DP mentalist crossover. I had the entire first few chapters drafted out.

Oh well... I gues that's it though.

That was really good. I truly enjoyed it.

:D I smile now!

Still sad I wasn't the first.

T.T
HalfafanD chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
Great story, loved it. Can't wait to read the epiglog
HalfafanD chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
Oooooo... Vlad's at the door. What's gonna happen? Great chapter, update soon
HalfafanD chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
LOL! You should have whacked him in the head with the chess board. That way, he'll be out cold when you suck him in the thermus! XD
YinYangWriter chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
I am so impressed with this story, just love it! I would have never thought of a Mentalist/Danny Phantom fic. I can't wait to see Jane in action with his wit and with Danny's powers, I know it's going to be great!
Zii Raevyn chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
Wow. Nice chapter

Crazy people don't know they're crazy.

Insane people revel in it.

Feel free to quote me

Human rights? No such thing, either you're apart of the human species or your not. Your DNA is what dictates you being human. But PEOPLE rights exist for everyone (Halfa's & Ghosts included)
HalfafanD chapter 8 . 1/1/2012