Reviews for Incorruptible: The Dementor's Stigma
Exivus chapter 3 . 9/30
I find it hard to believe that wizards would be even slightly threatened by zombies, considering how versatile magic is in the HP universe. They could have raised wards that prevent the passage of physical objects or just plain walls. Individually they can banish them or slow them down or any number of things. They can make suits that are impervious to biting. The threat of zombies just seems laughable. Besides that I, personally, don't like the political aspect of the story so I'll not read further. I hope you'll continue writing good stories.
feauxen chapter 3 . 9/27
The chapter titles ALL START WITH I.
I am now creeped out.
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 9/5
nice job on the mystery, does anyone know whats going on internationally?
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 9/5
its a shame that even the apocalypse is no cure for politics, hopefully harry and company can save granford
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 9/5
interesting set up, and no zombie story, magical or otherwise would be complete without several genrous helpings of tragdy
Bluewolf80 chapter 16 . 5/16
I was aimlessly searching for a zombie HP FanFic and instead I find this... amazing epic! I was blown away by the caliber of your writing. (No pun intended!) Everything else that I came across in my search was so very corny and cliché.

It was interesting to see Harry as a Healer instead of an Auror. I'm glad that you included the background to how that happened and Harrry's relationship with his mentor, Hunt. I wish that Harry would have had the chance the finish his training. Some of his experiences sound like they'd make a great start. It does seem like 2 years is not very long to be already practicing. Even if he was just a "Trainee". I assume that's the same thing as a Resident? I guess they do more "on the job training" than muggles.

There were so many original characters that at times I had a tough time keeping them all straight. My favorites were Archie (the guy that could spit fire but disappeared), Ellie's mother and Stanthrope. I didn't care for Ellie really. She was must to clingy, pushy and immature. Of course I hated Juliet. That's a given though. Who wouldn't?

Of the original characters I must say I loved the way you portrayed Theodore Nott. You do crazy very, very well! His dialogue was simply perfect! I could practically hear him crooning Harry's name and cackling madly! I also liked how you did Ron. I'm not much of a Ron fan in the original books or in fanfics but you wrote a great Ron. He had a horrible tragedy befall him so he wasn't acting like maybe he would have otherwise. Maybe I like brooding, grieving Ron? Or maybe it was his last act as a martyr? I don't know. I guess I pitied him which made you very successful. If I liked and felt sorry for Ron Weasley!

I will definitely be checking out the other stories you mentioned that parallel this one. You are a captivating, amazing writer. Thank you for a wonderful adventure!
AnonBryd chapter 1 . 4/10
I can't take this seriously at all. The only real threat that I can see is the Dementors, and that would most likely be taken care of by a judicious use of Fiendfyre on whichever town they are infesting. As for the zombies, all I can think of is, "Diffindo, diffindo, diffindo, repulso, sectumsempra, diffindo, diffindo."

It's really all there would be to a wizard in a zombie apocalypse.

keep4life20 chapter 16 . 3/26
I just finished the story and it was fantastic. Thank you
Dumby95 chapter 16 . 3/4
One of the best story i've ever read. I Cannot believe that you got so few reviews, i read it in 2 days, keep the good stuff going :)
Outstanding job with this fic.

Original idea, well executed. The imagery in the action scenes was outstanding. The politics wore me down at times but there was no question that, in the end, it was important to such a detailed story. The characters all had depth and your Harry was realistically portrayed, warts and all. I found the healer twist quite refreshing. Hell, you even managed to make Ron likeable, not to mention heroic.

And zombies. Lots and lots of zombies.

What more could I ask for out of a fic?
CorruptEnlightenment chapter 16 . 1/2
Wow. Politics, zombies and Harry Potter. An interesting and well written concept, even if obviously the politics are a little more straightforward than usual due to an apocalyptic scenario. Lots of fun and backstabbing intrigue, though.

If my only complaint is that Harry refers to the women around him as "girls" - and it is a complaint - then I think you did a damn good job. Thanks for sharing your hard work.
Darren Jaguar chapter 16 . 11/9/2015
Original setting, original characterisation, great plotline and schemes and problems worthy of heroic intervention. I wanted more, so I guess Incorruptible is a success in my book. :)
Ppsh chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
This is a really hard to believe premise. It's just hard to imagine that wizards would have much trouble with zombies. They could use wards over huge areas - all of Hogwarts for instance. Those would easily keep them all out. And as for the Dementors, they're nasty but not *really* that big of a deal. Harry as a third year knocked away hundreds of them to protect Sirius. They're only really a threat if they get you by surprise, which is hard when they make a huge wall of mist everywhere they go.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 16 . 10/19/2015
Is Draco suicidal? [About zombies inside Malfoy house]
It's possible that not Fortress, but his underlings are corrupted. Also, you should set up anti-portkey anti-apparition, anti-Floo wards. Maybe, Fidelius?
Just tell Stan to be careful of Mist.
Give Theodore warm food. Chocolate.
Is that why Theodore looks forward to Harry's visit? Pain is not cold?
Imperiused Muggles, or what?
Stigma does not affect only Muggles. It affects Wizards, too.
Is it possible for Harry to order Nott to do something? To lead Dementors to Selwyn, for example?
Is Theodore himself the initial source of infection? Hiss is strange...
'Random' wizards... That's Dementors' experiments on their jailers, like Theodore.
Harry, something weird is here.
Good day, good night, and good luck.
rmac52 chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
This is a really under appropriated story. I just finished reading it again and it's just as good as when I read it the first time. If anything it was better this time because I didn't have to wait for the new chapter to be posted. It's well worth the read and I wish there were more reviews on it so more people could enjoy it.