Reviews for Incorruptible: The Dementor's Stigma
Drachna chapter 13 . 6/12
I really loved Incorruptible. I think that more people should have read it as it played with some really interesting and I think new concepts. I especially enjoyed the wizengamot and it's politics as I think that you did them extremely well. If you ever post those two storys that you talked about in the final chapter know that I will read them.

Drachna.
wolf-master321 chapter 1 . 5/1
I'm really big into zombies love the story fairly did not see that coming the bit with the Dementors my God I look forward to reading more of your work I'm glad you took the time to share that story with us
caveydude chapter 16 . 4/16
What an amazing story. Thank you so much.
zeps9001 chapter 1 . 2/19
Politics? Really? How many zombie stories you know where there's politics?

All the good ones are solo or small group survival and it doesn't hurt if you throw in some humor. Seeing how you use magic in here, might as well throw away the wands and give them guns.
Shaun chapter 16 . 2/8
Really enjoyed this one! Thanks for all your work in bringing it about.
Col-Min chapter 16 . 11/9/2016
Sir,
I have seen this fanfic all over the place and never chose to read it because it sounded silly and like a poor idea. However I was quickly corrected as you completely drew me in after the very first chapter. I loved the characters and their development. I loved the drama and the cliffhangers, the plot twists were amazing and very hard to foresee, and the writing was just phenomenal.
Easily one of my favorite fics so far. Thank you for writing.
ColMin
Exivus chapter 3 . 9/30/2016
I find it hard to believe that wizards would be even slightly threatened by zombies, considering how versatile magic is in the HP universe. They could have raised wards that prevent the passage of physical objects or just plain walls. Individually they can banish them or slow them down or any number of things. They can make suits that are impervious to biting. The threat of zombies just seems laughable. Besides that I, personally, don't like the political aspect of the story so I'll not read further. I hope you'll continue writing good stories.
feauxen chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
The chapter titles ALL START WITH I.
I am now creeped out.
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
nice job on the mystery, does anyone know whats going on internationally?
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
its a shame that even the apocalypse is no cure for politics, hopefully harry and company can save granford
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
interesting set up, and no zombie story, magical or otherwise would be complete without several genrous helpings of tragdy
Bluewolf80 chapter 16 . 5/16/2016
I was aimlessly searching for a zombie HP FanFic and instead I find this... amazing epic! I was blown away by the caliber of your writing. (No pun intended!) Everything else that I came across in my search was so very corny and cliché.

It was interesting to see Harry as a Healer instead of an Auror. I'm glad that you included the background to how that happened and Harrry's relationship with his mentor, Hunt. I wish that Harry would have had the chance the finish his training. Some of his experiences sound like they'd make a great start. It does seem like 2 years is not very long to be already practicing. Even if he was just a "Trainee". I assume that's the same thing as a Resident? I guess they do more "on the job training" than muggles.

There were so many original characters that at times I had a tough time keeping them all straight. My favorites were Archie (the guy that could spit fire but disappeared), Ellie's mother and Stanthrope. I didn't care for Ellie really. She was must to clingy, pushy and immature. Of course I hated Juliet. That's a given though. Who wouldn't?

Of the original characters I must say I loved the way you portrayed Theodore Nott. You do crazy very, very well! His dialogue was simply perfect! I could practically hear him crooning Harry's name and cackling madly! I also liked how you did Ron. I'm not much of a Ron fan in the original books or in fanfics but you wrote a great Ron. He had a horrible tragedy befall him so he wasn't acting like maybe he would have otherwise. Maybe I like brooding, grieving Ron? Or maybe it was his last act as a martyr? I don't know. I guess I pitied him which made you very successful. If I liked and felt sorry for Ron Weasley!

I will definitely be checking out the other stories you mentioned that parallel this one. You are a captivating, amazing writer. Thank you for a wonderful adventure!
AnonBryd chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I can't take this seriously at all. The only real threat that I can see is the Dementors, and that would most likely be taken care of by a judicious use of Fiendfyre on whichever town they are infesting. As for the zombies, all I can think of is, "Diffindo, diffindo, diffindo, repulso, sectumsempra, diffindo, diffindo."

It's really all there would be to a wizard in a zombie apocalypse.

Anonbyrd
keep4life20 chapter 16 . 3/26/2016
I just finished the story and it was fantastic. Thank you
Dumby95 chapter 16 . 3/4/2016
One of the best story i've ever read. I Cannot believe that you got so few reviews, i read it in 2 days, keep the good stuff going :)