Reviews for Incorruptible: The Dementor's Stigma
Darren Jaguar chapter 16 . 11/9
Original setting, original characterisation, great plotline and schemes and problems worthy of heroic intervention. I wanted more, so I guess Incorruptible is a success in my book. :)
Ppsh chapter 1 . 10/28
This is a really hard to believe premise. It's just hard to imagine that wizards would have much trouble with zombies. They could use wards over huge areas - all of Hogwarts for instance. Those would easily keep them all out. And as for the Dementors, they're nasty but not *really* that big of a deal. Harry as a third year knocked away hundreds of them to protect Sirius. They're only really a threat if they get you by surprise, which is hard when they make a huge wall of mist everywhere they go.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 16 . 10/19
Is Draco suicidal? [About zombies inside Malfoy house]
It's possible that not Fortress, but his underlings are corrupted. Also, you should set up anti-portkey anti-apparition, anti-Floo wards. Maybe, Fidelius?
Just tell Stan to be careful of Mist.
Give Theodore warm food. Chocolate.
Is that why Theodore looks forward to Harry's visit? Pain is not cold?
Imperiused Muggles, or what?
Stigma does not affect only Muggles. It affects Wizards, too.
Is it possible for Harry to order Nott to do something? To lead Dementors to Selwyn, for example?
Is Theodore himself the initial source of infection? Hiss is strange...
'Random' wizards... That's Dementors' experiments on their jailers, like Theodore.
Harry, something weird is here.
Good day, good night, and good luck.
rmac52 chapter 2 . 7/22
This is a really under appropriated story. I just finished reading it again and it's just as good as when I read it the first time. If anything it was better this time because I didn't have to wait for the new chapter to be posted. It's well worth the read and I wish there were more reviews on it so more people could enjoy it.
PaultheEwok chapter 16 . 6/26
Fantastic story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was reading The Walking Dead fan fics before and I remembered this one, I'm really glad I decided to read it. I loved the fact that Harry was a healer in this, it's one thing to be good at offence but there's just something about a main character that can heal, that I really like. Zombies, politics and Harry Potter, what more could one ask for. Don't get one this story's not more popular. Awesome

P.S. Do you know any other stories where Harry's a healer?
What the f*%kl?! Maybe you tried to set the one up for us but it still hurts like hell. Poor Harry.
kolodny chapter 16 . 6/23
This story was a helluva ride. Holy crap. So well-written and plotted. I'm exhausted. Well done.
ananas42 chapter 16 . 6/22
To future stories, I would definitely read Warmth.
To this story, I have so many things to say about it, I'll try to keep it short:
I hate zombies. Really. They scare me so bad I cannot watch zombie anything. So for the sake of fan fiction, I took a chance with this story. I'm a wuss, it was super intense for me and I absolutely loved it! The canon and oc character development, set and setting, original plot concepts, dialogue, were all up incredible. I also really like the way this story was written in first person. It showed a much different side of Harry. I have never read one in first person and it worked so well. I loved, lived, cried and definitely died a little inside on more than one occasion. I am so glad I gave it a shot!
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 16 . 3/7
Your story has kept me absorbed for a couple of weeks.
Kept coming back to read it.
Well done !
elvinmage chapter 1 . 2/18
Well, just went through this all in about 24 hours. I'd put off reading it for a long time because the idea didn't really appeal to me, but I have to say I was very very wrong. I'll drop a proper review in the next few days, but want a little more time to think about it and possibly reread some parts.

Great job though, absolutely fantastic and well worth the read.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
Fuck Juliet.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
Nice, I love you crossed out was a neat choice.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
Doesn't Harry have 2 debts? 1 from Narcissa and one from saving Draco in the study?
xvector chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I cried man-tears of manliness. They weren't tears, they were concentrated awesome, thanks to you.
xvector chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
Truly phenomenal story. I cried.