Reviews for Avatar Cat: The Last AirClan Cat: Winter
Under The Starry Night Sky chapter 2 . 2/15
BEARCLAW?!YOU CALL ZUKO BEARCLAW?! Okay, maybe you may not respect Zuko enough to give him a decent name, but others do. I'm just sayin'
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
sounds like an amazing idea
Gracekim1 chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
This is awesome! Well done!;)
CindyTheAnimeBunny5829 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Yeah, I could see this working. OK. On to the next chapter!
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
Amazing story! I love remakes, and this is one of the best! I have two questions:

1: Tigerstar appears and Graystripe, Silverstream and Whitestorm are mentioned. Are other cats, like Firestar, Sandstorm, Bramblestar, Yellowfang or Bluestar, going to appear to as spirits?

2: This kind of a trivia. You named the stories after the seasons as we humans know (Winter, Summer, Autumm and Spring) But shouldn't it be Newleaf, Greenleaf, Leafbare and Leafefall?
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 23 . 9/4/2012
If you finished the three other books, are you gonna do Legend Of Korra too? If your gonna do it, I have some names for the main characters

KorraIceclaw
MakoFlamefang
BolinBouldertail
TenzinSilverwing
Bloodheart-Thornclaw chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
I LOVES THIS SHIT
fanfic meister chapter 23 . 2/13/2012
Our heroes receive are officially warriors with new names.

Ashpaw becomes Ashfeather, Silverpaw is now known as Silverheart, and finally Goldpaw becomes Goldwing (Avatarcat Goldwing.) With this they journeyed to the large continent of Earthclan in seach of Earthbending mentor for Goldwing.
fanfic meister chapter 22 . 2/9/2012
Thornflare at the end got what he deserved. Was killed by the Ocean Spirit. Moonfeather gave her life back to the Moon Spirit (the White fish of the Spirit Pond).

I was surprised by the "Face catcher's" name Hok is just Koh backwards. In the end the Norhtern Waterclan could win the battle and many Fireclan ships were decimated. The Aftermath The Northern Waterclan will help the Southern Waterclan after so many moons. Silverpaw becomes Goldpaw's waterbending mentor.

In Fireclan, Darkstar declares Irontail a traitor and Bearclaw a disgrace. He has a task for a young and sadistic shecat for what seems to be his daughter.
fanfic meister chapter 21 . 1/30/2012
Fireclan's invasion is too much for Goldpaw alone. Ashpaw discovers that Moonfeather's arranged mate is a selfcentered turd and gets pulled out of a mission by Brinestar to protect Moonfeather.

Bearclaw and Silverpaw have a battle where she dominates at first until the sun comes out and he fire blasts and knocks her out. What happens next?
fanfic meister chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
Goldpaw and friends get to the Northern Waterclan. That Snowstorm was really arrogant and sexist and for that he lost the love of his life. Blame the customs of his clan of why Rainbreeze (Silverpaw's grandmother) ran away. Thornflare tried to have Bearclaw killed with the pirates' help, but he survived barely.

Ashpaw finds love in Moonfeather just to find out she is already in an arranged marriage. In the end, Goldpaw and Silverpaw finally learn Waterbending from the stubborn Snowstorm. The Fireclan invasion is about to begin.
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
poor goldpaw. seeing the skeleton of goldenstripe must have opened his eyes to what his mind was trying to deny: he, archie and tobias are the very last airclan members alive
WinxPossible chapter 23 . 1/25/2012
This was so awesome. Great warrior names.
WinxPossible chapter 21 . 1/24/2012
I'll be waiting for the next chapter, that's for sure.
Kyuubi No Tenshi chapter 21 . 1/24/2012
Awesome. I think this is better then the episode itself.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »