Reviews for Throne
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Brilliant story. Dark in parts, light in others, very much like the show it's based off of :)
I especially liked the little bit about Peppermint Butler knowing how to get blood stains out of the carpet XDD
All in all a very good fic :)
Okamitaretsu chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Fzzzzzz. So awesome. Oh God. Your fics are the best.
stalker01 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Why you not continuing!
TT
Jdn95 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
It's a nice little story . Loved it
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Ah, man, that was amazing. I wanna say I wanted it to be longer, but I don't see how you could work extending past this part.

Nicely done. Loved it.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Uh! That was so good. Can't wait to see what happens in the next one!
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Nice story. )
EE's Skysong chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
That was probably the most epic ending to a fanfic ever. Just saying.
tastysinner chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
I love this whole thing. You get all the best ideas.
MitsukiAdored chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Awww poor dear Marceline! This was too amazing. I had my doubts but it was better than I expected it to be :) Great story! on to read more! _
MitsukiAdored chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Awwwww cutest thing ever! o Would have loved it if it was cute 5 year old Bubblegum and Marceline but this is just too dang adorable :'D I might have gotten diabetes _
NoahsAnarchy chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
This story was very suspenseful! :)
The idea presented to me by not Marceline loving Princess Bubblegum out of romance, but loving her as a family member/friend had me loving the story right from the begining.:)
The detail given of the merciless vampire king ripping the old couple to pieces had me shaking of fear for the poor baby Bubblegum's life.
Seeing the relationship between Marceline and her king had me feeling all the more sympethetic for Marceline when she realized she was betrayed by him.
Good work! :)
MellowKidHipster chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
You gotta make one about Bubblegum as a tween, and how she gets this major crush on Marceline. Oh please? Thank you!
MellowKidHipster chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I am speechless at this wonderous story! You must write another. Of her childhood. Oh, you have to! Well... Not HAVE to, but I would certainly love to hear more :) thank you.
bikiniwax chapter 2 . 7/13/2012