Reviews for Carol Makes a Decision
Sammy chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I enjoy reading about the spankless Bradys getting spanked. But as I have noticed by most stories Marcia is normally desired victim. But I've always thought in the last years of the show, Jan was the most spankable. Have you written any Jan spanking stories? Her slim bottom is a real turn-on!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
On the tv Brady Bunch Jan was the most "Whacked" Kid.. On three separate occasions Jan was smacked on her fanny. Once by Mother Carol after a talk about confidence. And twice by father Mike after their father to daughter discussion. Carol's was sort of a loving pat, But Mike give Jan 3 loud swats on the back of her jeans with a go get'em smile! On both occasions.
Sammy chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Hi Surely77 I'am an avid Brady Bunch spanking fan I too have written several stories of them and other sitcom characters getting it. (I'am not a writer, but I do try) Some of my stories are on if you care to read some?
Like you I also find it impoortant to go into detail. Color of skirts, slips & panties. telling the positioning of the spankee. The leg kicking, bottom movements etc. These are all impotant for a good spanking story.
John chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
There are some Brady Bunch & other sitcom spanking stories on
Sammy chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Good story. Both Marcia & Jan should have been spanked often on that show. Marcia being a brat in the Romeo & Juliet & brusied nose episodes and Jan in The Most Popular Girl & Only Child episodes. Yes,there are other episodes but those are my closest of mind. And even Carol should be spanked occasiionally by Mike for teasing! Especially when her old high school boyriend came over.
jeannie nelson chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
wow a brady gone bad haha but it was good 3
jeetkunedo chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Love brady bunch stories especily when girls get spanked where can i find other spanking stories
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
wow good work
xx nope. xx chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is interesting... but is it supposed to be about Marcia getting abused, or is it supposed to sort of be a lemon? Just curious. There are a few spelling errors, but it's pretty good!