Reviews for As You Wish
LilliLily chapter 3 . 9/27
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 5 . 8/2
awww that was sweet. I've never read a Theo/Hermione fic. now you've intrigued me. seems like I'll be looking for more thx. and thx for sharing this beautiful sweet fic.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 4 . 8/2
I'm so glad they found each other.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 2 . 8/2
wow. that was some first time. wonderful beautiful gentle and lustful.
rawsunshine chapter 5 . 8/2
Psych a sexy, fun read. I love Theo a show you wrote him. Thank you for writing and sharing!
I'm hot for theo now :D
Kim chapter 5 . 7/11
This with such a short sweet story. There aren't enough stories that have Nott in them but thank you for writing one. truly an enjoyable read! :-)
deberyostin chapter 1 . 6/27
Absolutely amazing! But I do have one question... what WAS Theo doing in the closet before Hermione showed up?
I love this!
just an anon reader chapter 5 . 3/14
Ooooh how I wish I could pay you to write more, this was hands down one of the best stories I've ever read, you managed to competently ensnare me with only 5 chapters, I couldn't put it down! You developed this so well, deep enough to have great depth but light enough that it doesn't feel too short. I could read a million more years of them in this story, or could be content with how you ended this... I feel officially ruined by this perfection...
prose.titute chapter 5 . 2/17
Please do not waste your talent. I urge you to write more stories with this pairing. You're too good to not do that.
chocolatelover1234 chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Haha, did you ever watch The Princess Bride? "As you wish"
pandemoniumperil chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
Great story!
Pharies chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
I love Hermione and her oddness. I loved Harry's role. This was great )