Reviews for Pokemon: Unova
The Shadow Mew chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Im sorry to say that i haven't have time to review with all the homework i have and my computor died. Anyway im still your #1 fan. Good luck with the story and I hope there will be more chapters to come.
The Shadow Mew chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
It seems wierd that a freshly caught pokemon defeated a trained tympole and great battle by the way
fractalman chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
"Brett was"

...

you might want to fix that. ;)
fractalman chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
You scored big-time.

You have your character starting out, not by finding an already-injured pokemon after the culprit has already gone, but setting out to use their parent's pokemon to catch a pokemon-and interrupting a fight that's already going on. given the parent's pokemon is already pretty strong, the fact it fended off three wild pokemon is not a stretch.

And you did this even as you brought up the "traditional" means of getting a pokemon-nicely done!

That said...there is one issue. It's a subtle one, and one that not everyone recognizes: how does beating up a random, wild pokemon and stuffing them in a pokeball, only to ask them to fight (and thus get beaten up) on a regular basis, better than a pokemon beating up another pokemon of their own volition, but infrequently?

If you can figure out how to answer that question well, you can kick your story up to the next level of awesome. (I'll give you some help if you want it, but I'd rather you gave it some thought first).

What I really want to see is your character struggling towards a deeper understanding of the issues regarding the morality of pokemon training. Team plasma provides the initial awareness of the issue (which far too many writers simply do not take advantage of), and N can provide a debate partner. (if you DO use N as a debate partner, make sure you make him a little more intelligence than he has in the games...as in, an N who starts realizing that team plasma is not what it claims to be long before the reshiram/zekrom battle).

p.s. good luck!
The Shadow Mew chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Great story. Please continue
Jawzfrenzy chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Great really please continue. If you need an OC tell me