Reviews for Let Me Help You
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
im CRYING! :)

its so sweet
Encantria chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Wow. That was Amazing. And really sweet. I love that logan did all that for Camille :)
Musa'sHeadphones chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I loved this & I cried so much! My view of Camille has changed. Thank you for writing this incredible story!
eve chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
it was amazing i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
awww :) love this story!
Music-angieevans-Books chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Their really...(though it hurts me to say this) cute together. *sobs* god im weird. Camille is pretty now that you mention it.
Gifted Shadows chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
That was... Amazing. Stupendous. Spectacular. Camille worthy. This story is incredible! The last line was a sentence that only a true author could come up with. You got the character's personalities perfectly. You should be proud.

Keep writing!

Psycho Crazy Curly Girl
musiclover7147 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I really liked this chapter. It was sad and I almost cryed.
gaberox13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Again, literally crying here! That's so sad! :'( but I love it so much! THANK YOU!
Thida Boonheuan chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Oh my , I don't even have the right words to express how much I loved this ! Ahhh , so beautifully written ! I LOVED it , definitely one of my favorites ! Please write more Camille / Logan stories (:
Robin-n-Hoodie chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Oh my gosh, that was beautiful! Splendid job, I loved it~!
d3activat3d chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Ok, so I’m going to review this while I’m reading because I realized it’s fun. Plus, this is long, & at the end I don’t want to forget anything I’d like to mention. So I’m going to review while reading because I wanna mention every little thing that I liked. c:

“He was watching one girl only.” And immediately, I think it is Camille.

Oh, it is Camille! Haha! Oh my gosh, how home she’s sad-looking? Is she okay? Pale and ashen skin, I love how you described that! But ‘tis really sad… I wonder what’s wrong with her! No craziness, no nothing, just… silence. That’s … oh no! :c

Logan is staring at her. Oh, wow, you stalker! Just kidding. I love Logan! Haha, and I love how Kendall is saying these things to him! “You should be a good BOYFRIEND and go check on her.” PAHA, BOYFRIEND.

“…What was wrong with the usual perky girl he had grown to care for.” Why do I love that so much? Lol. I love that so much. “It hurt to see her so upset.” Oh my gosh. And I love that, too, Chanson, I love it!

Slow saddened voice… I want to hug Camille.

Logan really analyzes this girl, if he knew that she never mumbled & could describe how she speaks with clarity! See, he loves her.

He wants to doctor her. Attractive, huh? Oh, Logan. :P

She isn’t feeling sick, is she? I think it’s something else… awe. She’s forcing herself to smile at Logan…

-x-

Mrs. Collins is a nice teacher, hehe. And Logan! Logan is really worried about her, to shyly go up to his teacher and ask, even though he’s all timid and stuff!

“Is it your undying love for her?” I love that! Pahaha! (:

Logan is seriously worried about Camille. Awe! She brightens up his day, Chanson, awe! That’s so cute! Oh my gosh. I cannot imagine Camille looking like that! She’s usually so perky, happy, and frisky! And that’s true! She isn’t talking in that flirty tone! Or seductive one, whatever that means!

Awe! “I-I mean not that you don’t look good, you always look good…” AWE. That. Is. So. Flipping. Cute. It’s only 9:3o in the morning & that already made my day!

Struggling for what for years…

Oh, no! She didn’t tell him…

Cookies! :3 Awe, Logie wants some cookies. Now I want cookies. HOLD ON.. I’m going to find myself some cookies. For breakfast. LOL.

I’m back. O:

Chocolate can’t cheer Camille up? Oi! Something really must be wrong…

Awe. “Logan’s laughter was very contagious, and she hoped hearing his laughter would take her mind off of the thoughts that…” Aweee! She thinks Logie has a contagious laugh & is wishing It would distract her from thiings. That’s so cute.

Logan winked. Eeep.

“I just want you to know I am here for you is all.” Logan. Is. So. Darn. Sweet. I love it! Ahh!

“What did she ever do to deserve such an amazing friend?” Oh my god. I think I’m going to cry now.

Oh my god. Her mother is dead. I had a feeling. Oh. My. God.

More like sisters than mother and daughter… I loved her so much… everything to me… divorced… worked so hard for her… Chanson. I. Am. Crying.

She started losing her hair. Sobbing her eyes out… huge clump of her hair beside her. Her mother must have been suffering so much. she called her an angel. Once she was.. Oh my .. Oh. My. God.

OH MY GOD. I’m saying God’s name in vain and I feel so horrible about it, but I’m freaking out and crying. It manifested to her brain. … she’s crying.

Her mother is so sweet. This is hard to read. I’m having a hard time reading this.

“I would give my last breath to just spend another day by her side.” I’m dead. I’m dead now. hold on. I have to take a moment.

Ok. I’m back. I just had this conversation with my sister:

“Why are you crying?” and I was sobbing, “Chanson is so mean! She wrote a beautiful story—and just had to make me cry again!” Coelle asked me, “Seriously?” & I was like, “No, Chanson isn’t really mean. I love her. But yes, she made me cry. Again. With this. Thiiissssss!” & I started jabbing my thumb on the computer screen.

Little nerd boy… Lol.

Yes, Logan is going to be able to help Camille. This is so sweet. (: I love.

-x-

So… I guess Logan’s going to kidnap Camille? Ok… Haha!

“Without her permission.” HAHAHA.

“Which is technically kidnapping.” HAHAHAHA. As you can see, I’m not crying anymore. Haha.

“I really don’t want to be arrested, so see ya!” OMFG. AHAHA.

Logan is a gentleman, hehe.

“I’ll go anywhere with you.” Gah.

Awe! That is so sweet! Logan got her all these things to prepare for the long ride. Kendall is right. Logan still likes her. Heck, he doesn't even like her—he is in love with her. I’m thirteen and even I know that he’s ever so majorly in love with her! She wants to squeeze & love him… They are so undeniably in love. It’s. so. Obvious. And so cute! I mean, I hate romantic stuff but… this is cute. I love it.

Why are you so good at writing Lomilles, Chanson? Lol. But really, why? You started off writing Kendall angst & fluffy things & now you’re writing Lomille stories like a boss.. and it’s incredible. Its making me cry & laugh.

Logan is TOTALLY a danger boy. :P

Woah. Logan really does pay attention. What a stalker! I’m just kidding; he just loves her. :3

He is amazing. and he knows it!

Okay. I love how you described the scenery of the snowcapped mountains and the greyish-purple tint. You probably didn’t know this, but I love reading descriptions of scenery and imagining it in my head. I love sceneries, whether it be horizons, oceans, mountains, fields.. I love it. and now I’m imagining the way you described it. it. is. So. Beautiful.

She looks angelic!

Nightmares… oh, I hope Camille is okay.

Hillside Cemetery. Oh. Oh my goodness. Oh my gosh. I’m. I’m crying again.

He called her honey. & I’m still crying.

“I heard the pain and the need in your voice. … However much I wish I could…” Oh. Oh my god. Logan is so sweet. Oh my god. I’m crying. Oh my gosh. Camille must be so overwhelmed right now…

I would miss my mother so much, too, if that happened to me…

“Logan kissed her tears of her cheeks.” … oh my gosh. That’s so lovely. This is so sweet.

He got her. A necklace. With. That. Omfg. Omfgogskflvmfd.

He misses her.

This is such a sweet story.

I’m crying & giggling at the same time. I think I’m going to go insane—I’m not even kidding.

He called. Her. Beautiful.

AHHH THEY’RE KISSING. OKAY, I’M GOING TO SKIP THIS NOW. BECAUSE THIS IS A PASSIONATE KISS. I’M SKIPPING THIS, THANKS. SORRY. D:

HAHA. I can imagine Logan going, “W-w-w-w-wow,” and then fainting. But he didn’t faint in this one.

“With a deep breath and one more tear, as a fiery ball of sun rose behind a snow-covered mountain, Camille let go of the past and welcomed the future in the arms of her love.” Alright. That was beautiful. I’m not lying. This was really, really incredible. That last line depicted something meaningful and with good composure, & also described a beautiful scenery.

Okay. Okay. I’m speechless now. This was beautiful. A vulnerable Camille, Logan, trying to help her find the light, the battle with the breast cancer, the scenery—the everything. This is going to my favorite’s list. Because this is probably the prettiest, most meaningful thing I’ve ever read. I love this so much. you are such an amazing author, Chanson. Your stories are always so incredible and… This is probably one of my favorite stories from you, honestly. And I don’t usually like romance. I love this. So. Much.

You hope we all LIKED this? Honey—no. we didn’t like it at all. I’m sure we all LOVED this.
forgetthemoon-ignorethesky chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Ahhh!

That was AMAZING! Each sentance was

just beautiful!

I cried xD

Keep up the good work!
Twisted Illusions chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Oh my Gosh Chanson, that was absolutely beautiful.

I laughed, I cried. It was amazing. Like, I can't even fathom a good review because I am so blown away from this.

Logan is such an amazing boy. You have really written how wonderful he is, it really shows. Camille is so emotional in this and it's true, it's very unlike Camille...but I loved it. And I loved how she warmed up by the end of the story.

The ending was the sweetest thing I have ever read. How she truly believed that while she lost her mother, even in death her mom would never leave her truly alone so she brought Logan into her life on purpose...oh my gosh, Chanson...oh my gosh. I am just completely blown away from how absolutely beautiful this was...amazing. That's all I can say. I'm sorry this review is so bad but this whole story was just so...wow, perfect. Brilliant, amazing. Beautiful!
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011